Seagate 250GB SATA Hard Drive

i already missed my ram earlier… oh well. i have class in 4 hours. gnight wooters

(it’s a woot-off)

It is called a woot-off

You’ve found yourself right smack in the middle of a Woot-Off! Sit back and hopefully you’ll see several more items before the Woot-Off is through. (Maybe even a Blinged-Out Cabbage!)

Now if we see a Raptor 74gb I’m in…

Of course I miss the 3 things I actually wanted today though… the Streets n’ Trips, XBox Headsets, and Mixman Studio! Gah!!!

Next!!!

Awesome, I needed another hard drive.

WootOff

need SATA II man!

nah… actually this is my 5th or 6th… but the servers have never been this fast… that’s what i was talking about… sorry for the confusion.

Heck I’ll buy 2

AIM CHAT ROOM: wootoff

Come keep yourself entertained

whats it called?

Where were you when we needed you, the XBox Headsets were up for hours it seemed like …

Don’t forget, Texans, use the TAXSUCKS code to get $5 off.

I see some orange flashing lights on the main page – what do they mean?

No, you aren’t seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)

$75 new on www.newegg.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822148111

i bought a 300GB one of these for $100…good deal

I bought the GPS before realizing it was open box. Guess I’ll be getting a surprise.

after I posted I saw your join date and I figured you must mean something else. This does appear to be the smoothest wootoff yet. hope I didnt jinx it…

you’d be surprised what you can fit inside a notebook with a big enough hammer
BTW - these go on sale new every couple of weeks at circcity/staples/compusa for the same $$ or lower