Seagate Barracuda 500GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive

there wasn’t even a bag of crap?! it was just a broken link the ENTIRE time! what gives woot? boc aren’t any fun if no one can get to them:(

Conflict of information

Woot Product: 1Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB SATA/300 7200RPM 32MB HDD
in box description says: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500320AS Serial ATA Hard Drive

sorry for duplicate post, woot servers only told me 1 got through

there wasn’t even a bag of crap?! it was just a broken link the ENTIRE time! what gives woot? boc aren’t any fun if no one can get to them:(

Last one of these I got on woot was DOA. Sent back to Seagate and they sent me a 750GB to replace the 500GB!

I won’t use it as a primary drive, but it’s been working great as a backup.

And for the first time since I’ve joined, I’m here and ready right as the last item sells out. Never before have I had a chance at a BOC. But alas, the servers are down until it sells out and I can’t even get on the site. I give up. Farewell Woot, I barely knew thee.

there wasn’t even a bag of crap?! it was just a broken link the ENTIRE time! what gives woot? boc aren’t any fun if no one can get to them:( did anyone else have this problem?

Server went boom D: Missed another sack o’ poo.

Argh, no B.O.C. again “unable to connect”.

Server went boom D: Missed another sack o’ poo.

OMG! My very first Bag Of Crap! I can’t believe I actually managed to get one. I wonder what will be sent…

I didnt even come close the page never loaded up.

sobbbbbbbbb everyone just had to click all at once soo pisssed

LOL

My son told me that the dog was acting frantic, so of course he let him down to the basement game room where he was playing COD, instead of letting the dog out…

So you can guess what the dog did in the basement.

So while I was cleaning up the doggie scaffolding, i missed the bag!

Looks as if the servers were so tied up I wouldn’t gotten through anyhow - Wootalyzer and Wooters.us failed to load the buy page.

i got one yipeee!

Wow, that blew goats. Couldn’t connect to woot at all while the BOC was up and then magically I can reconnect once it’s gone.

Lame.

That was bull. I refresh right after the dumb knives sell out, and it won’t freaking load. Everytime woot-off something like that happens to me. So not a happy camper.

Argh, no B.O.C. again “unable to connect”.

I wanted one so bad. I am crushed. :frowning:

wow server just crashes as soon as the knives sellout. lame.

don’t worry, you didn’t miss out, the second it went up the sever overloaded. I clicked on “I want one” and couldn’t get back onto the site for over 5 minutes.