Seahawks: We Are The Champions!

Yep, I wasn’t aware they fixed it until just now! So here is the much-anticipated update to confirm things are now all better!

missed my chance on the pint glasses

thanks woot…

how big is the car flag?

I wasn’t able to find dimensions for this flag specifically, but I found a similar one on Amazon that has these dimensions:

10.75" high x 14" wide and is attached to a 20.5" long-lasting vinyl pole

I’d assume that’s a fairly standard size for car flags. The NFL Shop didn’t have dimensions listed, either. :expressionless: Maybe someone with a car flag can chime in with some numbers.

So glad the Super Bowl is over. Now we all know who the Yankees and Heat fans will be rooting for next year.

You can see the photographer in the Marshawn Lynch jersey image…and it looks like he’s wearing a Broncos shirt. Lol.

Hahaha! You’re totally right! I wish that page had the zoom feature enabled. :slight_smile: Good eye, by the way.

Can Woot staff please confirm that the “Seahawks 2014 Super Bowl Champs Throw” is really 50x60 an made from polyester? The only throw I’ve found with this design has the dimensions of 60x80… such as:

http://www.amazon.com/Seattle-Seahawks-60-Inch-80-Inch-Raschel/dp/B00I0P258C

Please confirm. Thanks!

It looks like you are correct! They should be updating the sale now.

So is this a thing we can expect to see after all Superbowls or is this only because Seattle won? (I ask because of the sale following the Flordia State win.)

We like to keep you on you toes. Things stop being fun when you expect them!

What happened with this deal? Did anyone get their stuff?

It ended. Sorry you missed it.

My helmet never showed up, instead I got the bag toss game. I don’t want it, and Woot support hasn’t responded.

I’m sorry you haven’t heard back. I’ve sent your info along; you should get a reply shortly.

I ordered the Seahawks glasses and coasters on 2/3 and haven’t received anything yet. Customer support has a lot to be desired.

Have you received a shipping confirmation or tracking info?

Nothing. Still waiting to hear from customer support with that. Money was taken from my account over a week ago and nothing has shipped yet. It will be two weeks tomorrow since I ordered.

Sorry for the delay. You should hear something soon.

I have only received the banner and not the license plate frame yet. I have submitted a case w/ customer service.