Seal Of Reproval

Fun fact of the day:

Orcas are, in fact, not whales, even though they have the nick name “killer whale”. They’re actually dolphins!

Click here for more info!

This looks pretty @$#hole-ish to me!

We had a long discussion about whether or not to put the full out word on the front page, part of the reason why they didn’t want to is because then I would also require equal time on the front page of shirt.woot.

We really just liked this design. It was cute and not so edgy we thought there would be an outcry, but I suppose edgy enough we wanted to at least give people an option. This isn’t going to be some dramatic change. It’s a just a dumb word and a grumpy animal which is of course everything I’ve ever wanted in a shirt.

Yeesh, design size on both of them lists the same specs, but that is clearly a different size preview. I’ll prod them to make sure they at least know, hopefully also to fix! (But yes, prints from either sale will look the same)

Why isn’t this offered as a tank top?

What time of year is it? Summer
Whats on the shirt? Sea Creature that hangs out on beaches

That’s what I pictured when I saw this shirt. Any predator looks like an a$$hole to its prey.

I’d wear the blowholes out of this shirt… if it were on AA. What? Yeah, that is my record, it’s broken.

Perfect shirt for them sea-park visits.

Whale?
Oil*
Beef;
Hooked!

Those pesky orcas must have sabotaged the graphics!
They are the same size on both versions of the shirt.
Sorry for the confusion, the graphics should be fixed and accurate now.

Oh jeez, the prudes just keep getting prudier! ASS! Really guys? That’s too much for you?

Bluejester you are superprude and have always been, just embrace it and be proud of who you are, man.

I live in the san Juan Islands, If I ever wore this 99% of the people around here would hate me.

I’m not a prude, but then again I’m not going to run around with ■■■■■■■ or a PC version on my chest. I would have gone with the blowhole thing though.

Love it- delightful as always, David! This needs be offered as a bundle with “The Blue Planet” DVDs.

It is True that the Orca is an A-Hole. I have heard that they will use the handicapped stall in a public restroom and intentionally urinate on the seat.

Speed to First Woot:
3m 38.440s

First Sucker:
cverdeman

Last Wooter to Woot:
mbutrum

Last Purchase:
10 minutes ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold: