Seamless 3D Moon Lamp (Your Choice)

daily-deal

Seamless 3D Moon Lamp (Your Choice)

Anyone else feel like the terrible writing contributes to why nobody comments anymore?

People comment. We are missing the comment count to show that. It should be coming “soon”. And the Appslusive sales only got discussion threads a few weeks ago.

Also, you wound me.

Update: I rewrote the features. See if that’s better.

Did anyone else get their’s yet? I got it today, unsure if I am just dumb but can’t seem to get it to work at all.

I blame the possessed children.

Hi there. Looked around on the Amazon questions and answers. Here’s some things to try:

Charge it for 2-3 hours first. There’s a red light when it’s charging that will turn green when charged. The version you have can be turned on while your charging it though.

Is there a battery tag to remove in the remote?

If you think it’s defective, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thanks! I was lurking around the reviews and back and forth and saw the same suggestions. I think this one unfortunately just doesn’t work. It charges, went from green to red, but the touch control and remote won’t power it on. I did remove the battery tab in the remote too, but I am going to test a different remote battery just to confirm it isn’t simple.

Sounds good. Best of luck!

Got a replacement today, it works fine, pretty cool. Thanks Woot!