Seattle snowmageddon! Everybody panic on this thread.

IT TOTALLY DOES HAHAHA - ONE OF THE PICS IS JUST RAISIN BREAD

7 Likes

CHEESECAKE FACTORY DOWN TO JUST 6 TYPES OF CHEESECAKES

9 Likes

I spent over a decade in Montreal, used to -40 weather with 2 to 3 feet of snow at all times. Went to work everyday and was never an issue.

Seattle … I wouldn’t risk stepping out. With its hills, complete lack of infrastructure to handle snow, no winter tires, temperature constantly lingering around freezing causing all snow to melt, followed by rain, followed by temperature going down eventually turning every single slope into an icy death trap, this city is so ill prepared.

7 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

We may get a wintry mix tonight. I’m sure I will be able to see the snowflake as it falls to the ground to meet its death on the warm ground.

2 Likes

we might get clear up to 25 degrees today, with single digit low tonight. At least no snow on the ground here.

3 Likes

COFFEE SHOPS ONLY HAVE DECAF NOW

5 Likes

My finger hurts

4 Likes

But is it organic, gluten free, free trade, and transported only by EV trucks?

5 Likes

Get back to work guys. Remember we have to get ready for the big Sentence removed by Woot Leadership on Date removed by Woot Leadership

7 Likes

COMBINATION TACO BELL/PIZZA HUT DOWN TO ONLY PIZZA HUT

4 Likes

4 Likes

wait what? you have girl scout cookies being sold in this weather?

1 Like

7 Likes

I saw at least 3 vehicles go by, there is no snow yet. But none of the three were Subarus. Not sure what that is all about…must be out of towners.

4 Likes

Ok. @Ajit31415 fixed me up from his sweet supply of ice melt.

Unrelated, @Ajit31415 now CTO of Woot.

6 Likes

Kitty Litter doesn’t melt it but it’s good for getting traction. Carry some in your trunk during winter months.

Sage advice from a Texan.

2 Likes

Ok guys. I’m set.

7 Likes

Ohhhhh… I always thought it was so you could go potty in it if you got stuck in a snow bank.

6 Likes