Seattle snowmageddon! Everybody panic on this thread.

I once used it… only to see @arsibaba1 come and do his business on the walkway by my house. Not falling for it again.

SnOHNO

SAVE YOURSELVES IT IS HAPPENING

Good lord, We just empty the bread, milk, and eggs. You guys take the whole store home.

looks like dandruff

i know right. GET THE ONIONS GET THE ONIONS!

This is a true travesty.

TacoHut

Actually not terrible advice, coming from someone in PA. Get the big old bucket and put it in the trunk. The weight will help you with traction. If you get stuck in a snow bank or ice patch spread some directly in front of/under the tread to help with traction. Car mats work well too to get out of snow banks/ditches.

Real advice? Stay off the roads. If this isn’t something that happens often in Seattle that means no one knows how to drive in this weather and your road crews are scrambling. All it takes is one person to mess everything up for everyone and then you’re stuck in total chaos. We snow people laugh but that’s because we know what we’re doing. “Go slow in snow” is not always right.

Welcome to working in healthcare…

snow

For those that have not seen snow before, I am attaching a pic of a snow. Its like ultra zommed in.

I’VE TAKEN OFF ALL MY CLOTHES AND AM BURNING THEM TO STAY WARM

You’re doing it wrong…

ok… I am not coming back to work till someone disinfects the entire floor.

someone walked by with an umbralla while its snowing. I have no idea what to think of that. Is that normal in other parts of the world where it snows?

Depends on the type of snow and how much that person does not want to mess up their hair with either moisture or a hat.

what kinds of snow are there besides the cold ones?

also - that guy was bald.

Wooster is playing in the snow already!

careful… @davejlives might come grab it for food.

also - dude… bring him inside. he is clearly cold.

Wooster is also protecting the eggs laid during this horrible emergency…

He has to work today.

He has Sundays off…

ya here that @davejlives. Dont go stealing the eggs, else that overgrown modern day t-rex will peck your head