Seed of Evil

Nice! I like it a lot!

Very true.
In for one.

hah!
m night shyamalan,

http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/12/06/633325462873135493.jpg

radical even for a white tee

It’d be hard for me to resist if it weren’t on white, but regardless I like it a lot.

It’s the evil kite eating tree from Peanuts. It’ll get us all.

nice…I forgot about that tree…he was awesome…so was Schultz

Haha I love it, what a great design.

the horror

That is one of the best shirt descriptions by you guys that I’ve read ;-D

i feel like pumpkins kinda already have the evil-face-on-plant thing. it’d be sweet if the tree looked evil in some way without the face. i love the freaky hands in the dirt.

didn’t the tree in Peanuts have a pumpkin head?

obviously you’re some wierdo pumpkin freak…move on…k?

post a pic of the kite-eating tree looking like a pumpkin…freak

oh yeh, and buy the shirt like I did…if you’re gonna edit your post, check your facts eddiepop

and uhhhhh…rock on eddie

chlorophyll . . . more like boro-phyll

just had to get that out

anyway, strange shirt . . . kinda cool, but not for me . . . so do you know what that means?

MORE SHIRTS FOR YOU GUYS!!! YAY . . . .

Yeah I think the shirt is great too but I have to agree that the glasses just don’t work for me with this one. No, I don’t have a problem with children in glasses but they just don’t fit in this design.

However, the tree and the hands…fun and creepy.

While I like it quite a bit, I recently got Herd? What Herd? and that’s enough white shirts I will need for awhile.

It can be very evil… I’ve seen people turn Canadian just at a chance to have it all the time XP

(got a friend who left her bf… ROFL long story)

i like the idea

but the green design on a white shirt looks like a puke stain

I’ve been saying for so long now that trees are evil, and alas, a shirt that supports that concept.

Do they still sell old (a month or so) Woot Tees, if so where can I find them?

It may sound crazy, but the boy reminds me of Kevin from Sin City, which makes the concept even creepier!

Find the recogning post in the blog and there will be a listing of all the tees that woot still sells. click on the name of the tee you want and it will take you to the tee’s page for buying. Or you can go to the community link/page and click on the shirt’s picture in the blog. If it is still avalible it will tell you on that page.

I really like the description today. lmao

Okay, so, I actually like the design. But, um, I don’t get it.