$67.99 $̶1̶6̶1̶.̶0̶0̶ 58% off List Price
2009 Martian Ranch Syrah, Santa Ynez Valley

Woot Cellars 2010 Pour Pour Me Fruit Bomber 4-Pack
$54.99
2010 Pour Pour Me Fruit Bomber

The Brack Mountain sounds delicious.

I’d like to see Red …as in Cabernet

have you had it? the combo looks good

I haven’t. I like the blend, I like the numbers, and I like the production practices. If I weren’t already in trouble for buying one of the mailers (Halcon), I’d be in for a set.

Hi everyone. Yes, this is a really delicious offering. It’s a blend of our 41 year old Cabernet Sauvignon along West Dry Creek (hillside vineyard facing NW) and a very small block of Sangiovese from Chalk Hill we found. The Girasole has been a staple for us at the winery - in terms of what we drink weekly at home! It’s a true labor of love sprung from our fascination of Super Tuscans - a deep dark wine with a perfect and beautiful balance of fruit and acid. This is a serious red!

Happy to offer these on Woot Plus for the first time! Cheers - Ali

Plus it’s Ali’s wine. I’d call this a definite buy.

blushing! thank you!

It is! I bought 4 bottles of this directly from the winery and they disappeared (never happens in my house - that usually takes years). I looked in my CT to see which vintage and they were all consumed so I’ll be restocking. This is also a great price. My earlier purchase was at a discount from the winery and they were $19 a bottle so this is a no-brainier.

I also wish I hadn’t missed the Fable Rose of Charbono during the woot off. I definitely would have bought that as well.

I’ve been really impressed by the Enos/Brack Mountain labels. I haven’t found much I don’t like. And some are actually available in Texas thanks to Ali’s roots here!

Fred - if you have a chance, try the Bench Cabernet. Complex and beautiful for a very reasonable price. Excellent QPR.

It never showed so stay tuned (maybe?).

I thought I did see it when I was reviewing the list of wines I couldn’t buy. I’ll take a look.

Edit: now that I’ve [url=]read the discussion, I see what you mean.

It was in the middle of the night and none were sold. I think folks would have purchased if it had been during the day when people who know the wine could have provided some info. I’ve had it and it’s a beautiful rosé. I have 2008 in my cellar and would have been happy to add 2009.

Maybe WineDavid will offer it again as a deal of the day.

http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1073458

At $13, a nice price. But, shipping for 4 to IL is $20, or $72 + tax. This deal is $63 + $7, or $70 + tax, so slightly better. Thanks Fred for trying though.

Different wine, the one I responded to was a Cab Pcuccaro referenced in an earlier post, “Bench Cabernet”

no idea why that’s up on the K&L site…that was 3 vintages ago. Currently selling the 2011 - 2011 Bench Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - SKU 1134622

Bench - chard, pinot noir and cabernet have all been best-sellers for them, at zero discount.

Also - yes, the Rosé of Charbono was not scheduled correctly, so an encore appearance should be on the way…soon. I flippin’ love this Rosé too.

That’s excellent news! I’ll keep my eyes open for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe Bench can make on appearance on woot? :slight_smile:

I’ve ordered wine from Woot once and had no issues shipping it to NV. Why is it that the Woot Cellars wine won’t ship to NV now?