Seiki TVs

Thanks for the heads up Pardi.

I bought mine Oct 23… I still haven’t heard anything besides “we are looking into it.” This is frustrating… I bought a T.V. for reasons!! …It’s getting frustrating not being able to do T.V. related things Woot!..!

-_-

I bought mine on 10/24 and have not received any shipping info either. Emailed support and they told me to wait a few more days and if still no tracking # to message them again. Getting kind of frustrating. I even ordered an item 5 days after the TV purchase and have already received that item.

Ordered 10/22, still no shipping info for mine either. Woot support said they wouldn’t let me cancel and get a refund because the warehouse “already has my info”. Pretty frustrated, wanted this in time for Halloween with my girlfriend

Hey all! Not ignoring you. The buyer is getting hold of the vendor to see what’s up. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you ThunderThighs! We appreciate that! I hope something gets figured out, playing my xbox without a T.V. is losing its appeal :stuck_out_tongue:

So we will be looking at a 3-8 day shipping after you all figure out what is going on with the Vendor? Thank’s for the heads up, but why did this happen? I had intentions of replacing a broken tv with this one for an event since it was a cheap fix while I figured out what to purchase as a final replacement. Glad my card got charged on time though, that’s what’s important.

I’m checking back in with them, I’ll try to squeeze a good answer out ASAP.

Just received an email:

Not sure if this means they have shipped and info just hasn’t posted, or they should be shipping by Friday.

Either way I’m really excited to get it, this is the first tv I’ve ever bought and the first flat screen I’ve owned. Funny thing is that it will mostly be a computer monitor.

FYI Woot staff, the Discuss the Seiki TVs Event link in the order confirmation email I received directs to a broken page. It looks like the aspx?postid in the URI was malformed to aspx%3Fpostid, but I’m not sure why that should affect anything.

I received an identical email only with Tuesday instead of Friday. I have not emailed them back since they have posted on this forum that they are looking into it and I’m sure they are getting flooded with emails about this and problem. I’m really hoping this gets resolved soon tomorrow it will have been 2 weeks since I ordered and still no shipping info.

I’m also excited to get my T.V.! This is my first T.V. and flat panel, at that, that I’ve purchased as well. I’m going to use it as a second monitor for my laptop, too. That’s exciting!

All depending on when, (if?), it ever ships out…

I’m already about to get a newer order from earlier this week, by tomorrow! I haven’t lost faith in Woot!, thought this very exciting purchase is turning into a very frustrating one, sadly… =0(

Work your magic WOOT!!

Hey all, you should have tracking email now or real soon. If not, check your spam/junk folders.

You can also check STUFF YOU BOUGHT.

You can also use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

HEY HEY HEEEEY!!!
No updates on the Stuff I bought page, no emails, but the Track by Reference DOES show shipping info, and it’s on its way!
Many thanks!

That Magic, it Worked!! Way to go Woot!!! Thank you! I’m finally going to be able to watch pictures in rapid succession, over and over again!! Oh what a beautiful thing! =D

I just got my tv
And it’s really pretty
Neener neener neener :stuck_out_tongue: