Sennheiser Gaming Earbuds

I’m craving me some Woot but nothing that has popped up while I’ve had computer access has tempted me enough to click that big gold button, dang it! Ah, well. After last month’s trip to Vegas, I should hang on to the few bucks I have left, I guess. Although, as a gambler, I CAN still be tempted by a BOC!

“Alone” – How you’ll probably spend most of your nights.

Keith Flint will appear in he dreams of who ever wrote that review. Chasing them down dark tunnels, Mohawks and all

“smack your daily reports up”

Funny stuff in the write-up there Woot! Gonna relive my younger years with some Prodigy now.

all i can say here is …wtf?

List price 169.99?! Do people really pay this for earbuds?!

[url=]http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC300-Headset-Integrated-Microphone/dp/B00279MLX6

Quality is apparently lacking.

Grammar is sexy.

$70 at Amazon.

Been considering a pair of IEMs with the mic inline, but I’m more interested in the IE 8i’s. $300 is just insane though…

I have pretty much given up on woot ever having anything but TVs, vacuum cleaners, and ear buds. The tech site that it used to be is pretty much gone. Anyone else feeling that way?

Someone want to buy these for me?

No? Dang…

$169.99 MSRP? Wow… And the one review on Amazon ($69.99) says they fall apart. Not a good sign.

Why? Not having your earbuds fall to the floor or get caught on things when you have them out is so nice. I find it much more comfortable to not have the full weight pulling at each ear as well. That and you can easily have one in and one out if necessary.

these are great! everyone should buy 3! then open a new account and buy 3 more!

What happened? I hit the I want one button for the knife and it clicked me to the ear buds!!!

wooot offf killlla!

Yes, but not this one.

I’m up for some earbuds, but not the $30+ variety, I need some cheap sansa ones that where dicarded and thrown into a BOC that will be heading my way.

Thanks

Whats with Sennheiser lately? This one is low rated, the ones they sold last time were total crap - had to get a refund on them (thanks anyway Woot)
The brand used to mean good quality.

I always confused The Prodigy with Prodigy from Mobb Deep.

i think this may be time fora dinner break

I hope this is not 1 of those 3 day woot-offs