Sennheiser RS-130 Wireless Headphones

It’s my life goal to rid the internet of those idiotic pictures. Cat photos with stupid misspelled dialogue are NOT funny, witty, or creative. Epic fail.

It’s my life goal to rid the internet of those idiotic pictures. Cat photos with stupid misspelled dialogue are NOT funny, witty, or creative. Epic fail.

So in my BOC from last time, I actuallly had a solar powered bobble head, 180 coffee pods (individual cup coffee maker) and 24 pack of the same 2008 calendar. It truely was a bag of crap

And thanks for the compliment, ibihab :). You’re welcome.

norrr i was gonna buy them and then they got SULD OUT! Sadness. Bring on the next woot

my lifes goal is to be the first comment

Got a pair of these, sans the base unit, in my Barrel of Chimps two woot-offs ago. Sold them on EBay for a tidy profit as an auxillary pair, covering the cost of my Rat Fink and my buffalo wings tray.

Rat Fink and his girlfriend went to Hawaii with the money!

http://www.hodges.info/RatFink.jpg

I have several sets of these, two 120s and one 140 (not sure about the 130 but they have to be similar in performance). The ones I have work very well and I would jump on this deal if I needed another pair. Sound is fairly good and so is the comfort although I do wish they were a bit smaller. Portability has these trade offs I guess.

Why do I have so many you ask? Well, one is set up on my computer so that I can take my music files with me all around the house and even if I’m working outside. Drop outs with these are very rare and battery life is excellent before you need to cradle them to recharge. Another set is set up at my home theater receiver for private listening at night of TV and music. And the last is in my bedroom hooked up to my Sirius radio. I listen to MET operas on Sirius and I’m not going to sit in one spot for a three hours long broadcast. I put them on at the start of the opera and do my chores without missing a thing. These cans are an excellent value at this price, refurbished or not.

It’s my goal to stop people from double-posting. Also, eliminate pr0n.

IR? Are you kidding? IR is line-of-sight only. IR is good for remote controls and… well, remote controls.

The “I Want One” button isn’t working for me on the headphones. Anyone else having this problem?

Take note: If you have to explain your jokes, they’re not funny.

I’m in for one, if they’re carp…oh well it’s just $50. But did a little research and I think they’ll be just fine for watching movies on my couch without a stupid wire clotheslining anyone that walks by.

I got mine today and the rs-130’s rock! I have had a couple of sets of rs-110s for almost a year and got these because they are rechargeable. I had thought that the new set would be the same as my old pair but just have the charging feature. I was wrong. They are a definite upgrade. The earpieces surround your ear instead of just set on top of your ear. Which is great because one of my biggest complaints with the old ones is they slip around too easily. Plus they have a better sound as well. Thanks Woot!

got mine. Not bad. Easy to set up. Need to wander around the house and see how the respond. Also bought a sound card in the woot off as well as my computer is now the repository for all my music.

I think mine died.

Does anyone have the little pink sheet of paper that came with them that said where to contact if there were probs? I think it was Sennheiser USA in Massachusetts? I’d appreciate some help

The radio station comes from who knows where, through the internet, to my computer, where I have the base unit plugged in. I wander around the house listening to music with no wires attached. These sound just fine. At the next woot-off I have to get a pair for my mother who has hearing problems so she can watch TV without turning the volume all the way up.