Sensoro Speed Trap Tracker Radar Detector

Looks like a “g” spot locator. It might come in handy with my girlfriend. BAM!!!

Amazon has it for $59.99, with one review. Not a happy review either.

You can actually hack this to vacuum your house

(Detector that costs 15 bucks) - “You have been caught by the 5-0. Please pull over!”

this thing sucks

http://www.amazon.com/Sensoro-RW1100-Speed-Tracker-Detector/dp/B000MDHM6K

…for detecting odd shaped radar, I guess.

But it’s 5:30pm Eastern. Has Woot no respect for tradition?

Not the best review, however at a great discount.

Spend the money and buy a Valentine.

be gone foul thing!

I want another ice cream maker. I keep missing them.

When I was with your girlfriend, I didn’t need one.

This is starting to bite. Or is it just me?

It’s generally closer to $30 online, which still screams “CHEAP” to me. If it’s not usually $50 or more, it’s likely not very high quality. This is one which (I’m speculating here) will likely beep at the grocery store’s automatic doors, and not much else.

buy it and tell the VA cop, it belongs to your wife and used to locate a certain spot on her body. The shape should make most backward cops think it is true. Press the button and BAM, she is satified. Guaranteed. At the least he lets you off with a warning for being creative and funny.

One of my best friends is a cop and if he spots a radar detector in a car he’s pulled over, he writes them up for stuff he normally wouldn’t just to drive home the point that folks should obey the law.

Not the best I could do.

But that’s all I’m going to do.

i’m sure paying for a valentine for services is illegal in more states than having a radar detector…

Looks like someone in VA just broke the law!

Would you trust a $15 Radar detector?

Get a Used Bel 980 off Ebay… Works great