SensorPedic Pillow 2pk - Your Choice

It creeps me out that the blonde woman is definitely not actually laying on that pillow, she’s photoshopped in…

Probably because it helps to correct the alignment of your spine, however slight the misalignment is.

I wanted to order but now the Contour option is grayed out. This did not last long.

Since it says I can have my choice and I tried, I will take the brunette.

Can anyone chime in on the size of these? It says oversized but what is that comparable to? And the non contour is for side sleepers right?

Ditto. ;/

Haha good catch… that is creepy

[hr]CORRECTION[hr]

We incorrectly stated these were gel pillows. They are not. They are regular memory foam pillows. This only affected the title. The features and specs were correct all along.

Sorry for the error.

Every person in every advertisement in the existence of advertising is photoshopped and/or “touched up.”

I bought a contour one with the cooling gel layer at Costco 2 weeks ago for $24.99. Let it outgas for a couple of weeks before using it. Tried it for the first time last night. It really did keep my head cooler. Not sure I like the lump under my neck though. Kept switching back and forth from this to my regular pillow. I wouldn’t buy one without the cooling gel unless you enjoy sweating.

Dang! I just missed it! I guess I’ll have to wait for this to show up in the Woot off! …bummed…

Can you photoshop me next to the blonde for my Facebook page?

Got mine yesterday. Tried it out last night. Slept pretty well!

I’m not used to the memory foam feeling. It’s kind of firm when you first lay your head on it, then it squishes down. Still, pretty comfy.

It definitely had a chemical smell, but it didn’t smell like mildew to me. Just more of a plastic-y smell, and it wasn’t really all that offensive.

Ours came today and they feel nice (have not slept on them yet though) but the definitely have a chemical, mildewy smell. It was so mildewy it actually made my brain think they were damp. (Like when your clothes sit in dryer so long they’re cold, and you have trouble deciding if they’re damp or just cold) I’m airing 'em out and I sprayed some febreeze - hope it works because I have wanted a memory foam pillow for sooo long and this was such a good deal!

Got 3 sets of these. All of them have a horrible mildew smell. Two days now and the smell is still as rancid as the day I took them out of the bag. Be warned these pillows are absolute junk and a rip off. They’re imported from China. And who do can you go to if you wanted a refund…no one this is Woot, when you’re wooted you’re screwed.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your purchase.
You’re still under the Woot 90 Day Limited Warranty coverage.
I would recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know what you’re encountering.
They’ll be able to answer any question or concern you might have.

Those with the mildew smell: take the foam pillows out of the white liner they come in. Then leave them outside in the sun as much as you can for a few days.

Yes it’s a pain in the patootie, but it’s been reported that the smell WILL go away after a week or two, and much faster when you do the above.

If I understand it right, the memory foam normally needs some time to “gas out”. But, when they’re manufactured, they are slipped right into the protective see-through plastic wrap and put into boxes for shipping. Thus, they have had no opportunity to gas out and its up to us to do it.

TL;DR: You have 90 days to use the warranty. Just chill and give them time to de-stinkafy before you decide to return it.

For all of those with a smell issue, this is what I did.

Take the pillows out of the case, put them in the back seat of your car, drive around with the windows down. The smell was gone in one day, driving on the highway might have helped as well.

We still haven’t used ours. We removed them from the zippered covers and put them out on the glassed-in patio the day they arrived. After a day or so of baking in the direct sunlight, the smell in the patio just about blew my hair back when I opened the door. I left them out there for a week, and we kept the windows and doors open as much as we could to allow airflow.

After we brought the pillows back inside, my husband put the sweater rack in the dryer, put a pillow on it, and let cool air circulate through it. He thought that did the trick because it didn’t actively stink anymore. But as soon as he laid his head on it that night, the smell whooshed out.

The pillows have been on our dining room table ever since.

We have a Tempurpedic mattress, and some JC Penney memory foam pillows, so the offgassing is not a surprise, but it’s odd that it’s taking so long for these pillows to become bearable.

I too have been letting the pillows outgas on the deck in the sun or in the living room. I even put them into my car and “hotboxed” them with a ozone-generating air purifier.

I finally put them into some pillow cases and slept on them. No noticeable odor. Success!

Yay! I found moving air helped with outgas more than still air - for what it’s worth. You know, out with the old air, in with the new air.