SEPTEMBER CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

Awesome BOC for those Bent on Conquest. I would say it definitely is the Best of Carthusian gewgaws by Bruno of Cologne!!! September rocks!!

5 Likes

I have obtained a BLIZZARD OF CUSTARDS!!! Popped in there like the clue said!

2 Likes

My very first BOC…

Disappointment pending!!!

WOOT WOOT

6 Likes

I scored a BOC, but it really seems like a Breach of Contract, since chance at a LETTER is apparently off the table. - I Miss the Old Woot! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So buy a random thing from twitter feed clues to get some random BOC? That’s how this works?

No, there was a link to the BOC in the features or write-up for that sale. If you bought the item for sale, you’re getting that item. You may want to go cancel it in Stuff you Bought on your account page.

1 Like

After many many years of trying, I finally snagged one! Now I can get back to work.

2 Likes

I’ve tried off and on a few times to get a BOC and never have. This morning saw the email and just happened to be on the hour mark. I made it to the Vestibule of Patience and was excited then disappointed. 15 minute mark came around and I got my first bag of crap ever! Now to eagerly await the impending disappointment of its arrival!!

3 Likes

Huzzah! Another inbound sack of disappointment and regret!

1 Like

Got one!!! Can’t wait to post what I get in my Biscuit Or Cookie!!

1 Like

I got the Waiting Room of Doom! :frowning:

1 Like

Me too! Does the name hint at the contents?

Now I got logged out at 2:30 EST on the easiest one yet! Got back to it … SOLD OUT! :frowning:

Nope, they just like to have fun with the names. I think it helps confuse bots.

1 Like

Got the trap door!

Took me about 1.5 hours, but I scored the “Believe Our Chicken” today. This will be my second BOC–got the first one in July, and Enjoyed the process.
Waiting for a screaming monkey.
Any letters this go-round @ThunderThighs???

1 Like

Got me a BoC Day Boc. Its been a few months since I’ve been available to watch Woot! on Woot-off days, so I have not had the opportunity to try for a while. This time, I guessed a couple of pages I thought were most likely and had them open in separate tabs. I was right several times but still ended up in the eternal VoP, but finally I was right and quick enough to get in.

BouncyBag

1 Like

No letters. We’re reassessing letters as they haven’t been very successful lately.

We certainly enjoyed the results of the letter my wife got a bit more than a year ago.

Edit: Actually, I guess this fella wasn’t really a letter, he was a note that said “One of the items wouldn’t fit in the box”. I hope those continue.

8 Likes

Okay I won a BOC during last weekends digital crap games!!! Here it goes:
Lil Lockitz Make a Necklace, Bracelet, & Keychain
Metal Water Bottle
Straw Cleaner (I think?)
A Hand Towel
Seatbelt Shoulder Pads
Season 1 of Blackish
Camelbak Bottle Pouch
20 Deco Lights
Texans Beanie
Batman Mighty Minis Batcave Playset
And of course:
The Coveted Woot Bag

All in all, pretty pleased with this haul!
Thanks Woot!

4 Likes