September Men's Mystery Box

September Men's Mystery Box

3 Likes

The July version was good, the August was better and I’m sure these will out apoint them both.

4 Likes

What they were ?

2 Likes

Ordered a mens lg and extra lg. Whatever doesnt fit is a gift or donation. I’m interested to see what I get.

2 Likes

Lulu lemon makes men’s clothing? Did not know that.

3 Likes

trembles in fear, throwing phone across the room

3 Likes

I know better. I know better. I know better. I know better. GAH… FINE WOOT! YOU GOT ME AGAIN WITH YOUR MYSTERY BOX!

9 Likes

Lulu lemon’s sweatpants for mens are the best. I have three pairs of the city joggers and one pair of the ABC joggers (imo the city joggers are far more comfortable).

4 Likes

If you wanted a pair of small pink leggings with pineapple on them, I could have just sent them to you.

5 Likes

oh she makes lots of preemptive promises don’t expect much. Very similar to these Mario mystery boxes though.

4 Likes
7 Likes

I know, but this way it’s a surprise!

2 Likes

My expectations are always low. Then I’m never disappointed. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’ll give this a shot.

This will arrive after our BoC this week.

We will see which one has more disappointment per dollar spent.

5 Likes

I’m in for one, woot is playing to my gambler side, I felt like I can take a 50/50 chance of getting a couple of good ones and a couple of meh.

Occasionally gotta roll the dice right? Right?

1 Like

Gonna roll the dice on a men’s tops box and a women’s tops box. Should be interesting what we both get lol

1 Like

Are these returnable?

Thx!

4 Likes

My last mystery box was 2 black polos (one Spyder one PGA tour) one champion sweatshirt and one UA zip up. I kept one polo :man_shrugging:

Of course I’m ordering again :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Howdy. Click here to see our return policy.

(TL;DR: Yes)

3 Likes

Got a pair of Nike sweat pants
Disappointing

2 Likes