Septic System Treatment Powder 12 Pack

2022-05-19 15_18_39-mystery machine - Google Search

1 Like

It is ONE box. I ordered 2 thinking I would get 12 X 2. Wrong. I got TWO boxes. It’s cheaper locally. This is blatant false advertising. I requested a return. If they are smart, they will refund the money and not ask for the boxes back. Mine started to leak on the bumpy ride.

second order in… 1 BOX AGAIN!

Nicccceeeee!

I wonder if the law in Washington state applies to this advertisment
" RCW 9.04.050

False, misleading, deceptive advertising.

It shall be unlawful for any person to publish, disseminate or display, or cause directly or indirectly, to be published, disseminated or displayed in any manner or by any means, including solicitation or dissemination by mail, telephone, electronic communication, or door-to-door contacts, any false, deceptive or misleading advertising, with knowledge of the facts which render the advertising false, deceptive or misleading, for any business, trade or commercial purpose or for the purpose of inducing, or which is likely to induce, directly or indirectly, the public to purchase, consume, lease, dispose of, utilize or sell any property or service, or to enter into any obligation or transaction relating thereto: PROVIDED, That nothing in this section shall apply to any radio or television broadcasting station which broadcasts, or to any publisher, printer or distributor of any newspaper, magazine, billboard or other advertising medium who publishes, prints or distributes, such advertising in good faith without knowledge of its false, deceptive or misleading character."

1 Like

The Little Mermaid Facepalm GIF

1 Like

More like

They didn’t keep their mitts off of 'em. :sob:

2 Likes

I am amused by the statement " I would’ve loved to send out a replacement for you. Unfortunately, we don’t have anymore stock of the item in our inventory.​ ​"

1 Like

1 Like

Woot did the right thing and refunded my money.

2 Likes

So Woot is selling boxes oh crap now also? And by boxes I mean one leaking box! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This was only one box… very very disappointed as i can get the same box for 2 bucks cheaper at Winco and Walmart. Not only that but contents are all over the amazon bag it came in so it was a dusty disaster when i opened it. I wish i recorded it honestlt.

I wqs very upset too, my local family owned hardware store sells it for cheaper, and so do most stores on my town. Total let down and rippff. I dont know how this listing even got here on Woot in the first place.

As @ThunderThighs stated, it should have been a 12 pack, but when multipacks get shipped from Amazon warehouses, things don’t always go as planned.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Wouldn’t that imply that Woot knew that Amazon would break up the multipacks?

Since they were operating under the assumption that it was a 12 pack, it’s not exactly “knowledge of the facts which render the advertising false”.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It does not matter in the end, they (Woot) do what they want.

Wasn’t life so much easier/better pre-bezos? You don’t have to answer. I know B3 (Big Brother Bezos) is listening :cowboy_hat_face:

1984 GIF

Easier? Yes.

But we’ve been able to create jobs and offer more deals to our customers so that’s good.

1 Like

I ordered 2, and thats what i got… 2 single boxes… and even worse, it was spilled out all over the brown paper shipping bag :frowning: i will reach out 2 CS

I just contacted CS. They r issuing refund and did state they were aware of the issue.

1 Like