Serac DartFrog Bug Net

Serac DartFrog Bug Net

Will this work on the XL size Serac hammock?

I’m not finding any information on this. Just that it’s 10’ long and 5’ wide.

Serac DartFrog Bug Net - Serac Hammocks

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I keep reading this as DogFart, and it makes me laugh every time. The unending heat must be affecting my mind.

Carry on about your regularly scheduled wooting.

6 Likes

@intrepid01

Any comments? :wink:

1 Like

“Why me?”

Well, bears may appreciate the scent of food in the breeze, hung up to grab and go.

2 Likes

Figured something in line with heat stroke or heat exhaustion… :wink:

1 Like

Bear sez, “Oh how thoughtful…meaty Pemmican in a sack…”

3 Likes

7KBktPT

3 Likes

Well alrighty then. Life’s purpose made manifest. Just needs an understanding social worker?

Do not try to repeat this…

2 Likes

‘you go away now bear! These are NOT the droids you are looking for.’

2 Likes

I don’t know about the XL Serac hammock, but I used this exact bug net with my Yukon Outfitters V1 Freedom Double Hammock this past weekend.

Specs on my hammock are “Dimensions: 119” L x 60" W" per the old woot link from my order history (Yukon Outfitters Freedom Double Hammocks).

Along with a Yukon Outdoors Walkabout Rainfly (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EUHZ74I/) that I picked up on sale for sub $40 a couple years ago, and it was a great night’s sleep next to a creek.
I stayed dry and bug free overnight while some rain rolled through (and there were plenty of bugs at the campsite).

I just need to get an underquilt now, for some colder weather hammock camping.

3 Likes

@osver I want to do this set up in my room downstairs where I keep the French doors open 24/7 it looks so relaxing!!

2 Likes