Serenity Now

Alas, it will also encourage some boys to stare at your chest. Depends on the boy.

Perhaps it is that in binomial nomenclature it is customary to capitalize the genus, but lowercase the species element of the name. Nonetheless, I love this shirt and am about to buy one.

“Take me out to the black,
tell them I’ll be using my bioluminescence skillz to attract a mate…”

So that Almost Human show is good? Because based on the commercials, it looks to be the opposite.

I’m a bit startled at the lack of inside knowledge in the comments. Has “Firefly” already been forgotten?

Also, I’ve got that dang cowboy song stuck in my head.

Serenity now…insanity later.
-Lloyd Braun

T-minus-16-hours prediction for debut day: 585

I, for one, am trying to forget about it completely. That way I may rediscover it again at a later date. I plan on purchasing this shirt as a gentle reminder.

Love this one, great tee!

well hey, at least it’s not another dr. who shirt!

Thank you Mario! But our captain is in another Castle!

Amazon has Firefly on Prime, so we’ll have to watch it. Then the Serenity movie.
And then we’ll be in the browncoat camp wishing that someone would write and produce more material? Is that a good thing?

Alas, it is frustrating to get into a series only to have it die a premature death. As mentioned previously, the death of Farscape by Syfy was one that was most difficult for me to take… at least it did last for several seasons and have a few extended episodes to somewhat wrap up the story.

We’ll see about this Firefly - thank you!

So - if it is a firefly, why doesn’t it glow in the dark?

Can’t always glow in the dark, in case they don’t want to be found.

Well played.

Based on the dimensions, it seems like the tote is more purse-sized than tote sized. Is this bag large enough to actually use as a tote bag?

It depends on how big you are used to your tote bags being. I find them to be maybe too small to do a normal grocery run, but perfect for quick ones or carrying books/laptops/cameras/etc. They’ve also made great gym bags for me.

That’s a pretty ambiguous question. I imagine what you plan on toting would decide that.

Congratulations, this is so good!

Shiny. A must-have for all Browncoats.