Serta Pet Beds - Your Choice!

We also sell twin to king size gell foam mattresses (people size) periodically. Watch for those sales!

I have a very old pug…every so often she loses control of her…well…you know on the pet bed. I like that the cover is machine washable, but do you know if it would repel the occasional accident, or do you have recommendation for cleaning inside in the event it permeates?

The cover is fairly thick, so it will soak up some of the accident, but it is not waterproof.

The foam inner would have to be spot cleaned.

What goes on top, the foam or gel?

This bed is great. Only place our dog would get comfortable when he came home from his surgery. He also found it delicious this morning when he was left alone for 45 minutes.

Can you sell these again for me, with overnight shipping? :smiley:

Oh no! Not sure when but I bet we’ll be selling them again.

Love the bed, I got the one with the wrap around back. My son brings his huge dog over and he bogarts the bed from my puppy. One day he’ll be grown up and be able to take it back without my help. Until then, could you please put these on sale again. It’s for the puppies sake. You wouldn’t want a puppy to not have a comfy bed would you? What kind of a monster denies a puppy a place to sleep? He’s just a tired, little dog :frowning:

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I’ve passed your comment to the buyer. I’m not sure when they’re coming back. We don’t plan very far in advance.

Sell these beds again. They are the only ones that last without a crater forming where the dog lays!