Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump

Your back will be better off if you buy a heavy-duty comforter, and sleep on the floor. Will be cheaper, too. You may discover that you never want to sleep on a mattress again.

Alternately, you can buy a thick camping pad.

These always end up leaking after just a few uses. Why can’t they make them to last?

What if you slept diagonally?

Diagonal sleeping… until/unless you have a bedmate.

OH MY LORD I NEED THIS!

Is it comfortable to sleep in the middle of the mattress or is it an obvious separation in the middle?

In the Woot product description, it says:

“Warranty: 1 Year Wenzel”

Price is higher at Wenzel’s store at $160. Wenzel’s logo shows they’ve been around since 1887. Here’s their web site below of the folks providing the Woot product warranty:

http://www.wenzelstore.com/wenzel-insta-bed-dual-zone-pillow-top-insta-bed.html

:slight_smile:

Q? for someone who owns this model… how noisy is it to inflate? I have an inexpensive Coleman with a seperate blower and it is like running a lawnmower in the house. As well as being aggravating to set up.

Amazing how many Walmart reviews are from plus-sized customers “I’m 350lbs, can this $90 bike support me?” etc…

“Patented Sure Grip bottom creates suction between the airbed and the floor to keep bed from sliding” probably not necessary with a quarter of a ton on top of it…

My wife and I slept on an aerobed for the first year we were married because we were so broke. I can’t speak for this serta model, but air beds can be a long term replacement to a normal bed.

I’m concerned with the “all we can dish out” part of his review. Just hope the floor it is on is stable.

Then my feet get left out in the cold when I roll over to the side. Not sure but that hump in the middle looks like it will make diagonal sleeping uncomfortable.

I know there is a picture of it, but Is it actually possible to use this mattress with only one chamber inflated in case there is no room for a queen size mattress?

Half of a queen is smaller than a twin, isn’t it?

I do not own one of these, but it is extremely clear to see that this will not be comfortable if you try to sleep in the middle of it.

Found it:

Folds into 17" x 11" x 21" when deflated into bag.

So, it’s a bit bigger than a full size microwave when deflated!

How about ‘magic’ time with your ladyyy…id like a real bed for burning man :slight_smile:

Oh by the way, according to this: Air mattress - Wikipedia

Air beds made of PVC vinyl plastic can be poisonous. I wonder what material is this bed made of.

Can both sides be inflated to the same firmness at the same time in case only one person needs it?

I’m not sure how you would keep the sheets on the side with the deflated mattress.

Could possibly use twin size sheets.

Plus I’d be using it only for emergencies (sleeping at a friend’s place in case of a blackout at home, etc), so one night without a sheet would be ok.

The description says, “Warranty: 1 Year Wenzel”

Is Wenszel and Serta synonymous? If not, why isn’t this warranted by Serta?