Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

$159 @ Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Insta-Bed-Pillow-Top-Queen-Airbed-Built/dp/B004JWT812

$5 shipping is pretty good for this.

If I needed a spare bed I’d get this. Unusually nice for Woot. :wink:

Previous Woot! Lots of comments.

When I bought mine, it was the plain 'ol Aerobed Queen, and it was $99.99 Without all the Dual-Zone, Pillow-Top fanciness, or the built-in airpump.

Of course, I lucked out, and Target mistakenly had it in their computer as $9.99, and neither I nor the cashier said a word. :wink:

I will say though, that you don’t want to sleep 2 on the non dual-zone version. When one of you sits down or shifts weight considerably, the other one goes flying! This one is much nicer.

Serta air mattress!!! Whatever will they think of next…

in for one

Seems like it would be great for guests. Hell it may even be more comfortable than my current guest bed.

I think I’m going to need one of these to take a nap on until this sells out… wootoff killer lol… goodnight

Now I want the non dual-zone version. “oh, hey honey. What are you doing laying waaay over there?”

What if the pump goes out? Can you still fill this with an external pump?

Hilarious item description. Nice job Woot!

I receive it last week and I like the fact that
you can inflate one side. Take up less room
so the guest can move around

I receive it last week and I like the fact that
you can inflate one side. Take up less room
so the guest can move around

Over my budget…was hoping the wootoff would of been later in the week and then would of picked one up

Been looking for a good air mattress. In for 1.

Me too. Not to mention, this will work great for the tent I just bought on woot! Happy camping all!

These are great but already have one.