Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump

Oh woot. Just like bacon, those post-apocalypse/zombie references just never get old. Next let’s all gather around to recite Monty Python and Douglas Adams quotes for hours on end and laugh uproariously like we’re really hearing them for the first time ever.

If & When. They don’t and this has $5 shipping no tax unless y’all live in Texas.

You’re right. These are the good ones. They’re sold by a mattress manufacturer.

Curse your pointed little head, Woot. Just as I’ve decided I’m going to hold off on spending any more money for a while, you go and decide to have a Woot-Off? Are you happy Woot?! ARE YOU?!

I was thinking the same thing. Well I can think of things that require a mattress but meetings…I’m a little confused.

be happy its New not Used

Elaborating. They spend the night after meetings all day, the entire company. That’s the way the owner wants it twice a year. Paycheck comes through weekly, economy sucks, you do what he tells you to do. I think it’s stupid but he’s a control freak.

bought something similar (in fact alike) to this by coleman at Sears last winter for about 75% less…

I just yelled to my wife, the mattress on Woot isn’t used. She said ew, she was half asleep haha. If I wake her again, she’s getting on here and money will be spent. Shh, don’t wake her again.

GO BUY THE MATTRESSES!

Impossible, it's not a Serta.

Do you remember how much you paid for your mattress? If you’ve been using it for years now, perhaps that would be good info for us if it were built by the same company, etc.

I get the impression from the descriptions all over the web, that these are meant to be temporary structures, pulled out in an emergency situation.

I don’t put any stock on Serta’s name being on this. They will sell a bunch with Serta’s name, but Serta is just as capable of selling crap as any other manufacturer… especially if these were ordered by some third party company that sells them to anyone wholesale for $25 bucks.

Anyone out there have this exact model?

ST840008?

Hurry up and buy this so they can take it off…

My friend does, he had 2 dozen. One was eaten by the German Shepherd. It is the same model, he saw it on here and checked. He paid double each, buying 24.

The office staff claim they’re comfortable. I’ve borrowed on occasion for da kids company and laid down on it for 2 minutes. It feels like a very firm real mattress.

Can’t recommend this. Had a similar setup. First the middle divider can definitely be felt and is uncomfortable to roll over.

Air doesn’t stay in the units well and the pump can be loud as heck.

On the plus side, pump a bit and you’ll get rid of flat spots

Wow, just spent the weekend in a cabin with some friends and one guy had this, said he got it off Woot for about $50. I was thinking it was pretty awesome and now I see it here, but for twice as much as he claimed to have gotten it for.