Serta Queen Size Airbed with Dual Comfort Zones and Built-In Electric Pump

I’ve always wondered about using an airbed as a regular every day bed mattress, or putting it on top of my existing mattress/frame set, anyone do this?

Buy this today and you can participate in the NEXT wootoff in such comfort!!!

bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun fun fun

They look like giant ice cream sandwiches.

The last air bed I’ve owned was Aero brand and I’ve yet to find something that was built as strong and was as comfortable as that air bed.

Bought one on woot several months ago and it arrived with a leak.

Im honestly not a big fan of air matresses. I tend to sink in the middle, making it difficult to get out of in the morning without hurting myself.

Did ya let Woot know? They are usually pretty kickass when it comes to helping out.

the copy says each is inflated for 24 hours before it leaves the manufacturer. Now, what they did after that, is anyone’s guess . . .

This is true! I ordered a grill set a couple of woot-offs ago and it arrived with one piece looking like it went through a grinder - they refunded my complete order!

same price on overstock

overstock

We bought one last time and have used it several times. Everyone who has slept on it has loved it.

So, do you need an outlet to inflate this? Just wondering if the motor has a battery operated function or not…

Oh why oh why must you wootoff before payday shakes fist in the air

What a bummer. I always thought at least WootOffs would have the lowest price around.

So, I bought this and it arrived today. Except that it was a tent.

What is the best way to get Woot to fix this?

Same thing happened to me!

Me too!

I guess a tent is a mattress too, just a helluva lot cheaper than the mattress I was expecting.

If anyone receives something other than a mattress for their order, please email us at service@woot.com so we can look into the matter.
Thanks!

Looks like we responded to your email with a return label. Sorry for the inconvenience.