server errors........

anybody else just getting server errors when trying to get their “my account” page? i wanna get a tracking number but have been getting errors for the last week.

never a problem for me. I noticed there’s a new security certificate pop up for Firefox - but that’s it.

I can get to my account, but the system errors out when I go to check on the status of my order. I sent an e-mail to the codemonkeys, but they haven’t responded.

The error is as follows:

http://www.woot.com/errors/500.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/member/orderstatus.aspx

ASP path error. This might also explain the certificate error…

i should have been more specific. i can get into the my account page, but cant check my orders. anybody else? i have tried firefox and IE. i get the same errors.

It’s been going on since Friday evening. And been referenced repeatedly in forums for the woot items, usually after folks make their purchase and want to see their receipt.

Last time they had server errors because of a system maintenance window set up for Friday evening, they fixed it almost immediately - at least within the same day.

I sent something to the codeslaves as well. Evidently the moderators are too busy deleting offensive forum posts to relay info to the rest of the company.

never a problem for me. I noticed there’s a new security certificate pop up for Firefox - but that’s it.

I can get to my account, but the system errors out when I go to check on the status of my order. I sent an e-mail to the codemonkeys, but they haven’t responded.

The error is as follows:

http://www.woot.com/errors/500.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/member/orderstatus.aspx

ASP path error. This might also explain the certificate error…

i should have been more specific. i can get into the my account page, but cant check my orders. anybody else? i have tried firefox and IE. i get the same errors.

It’s been going on since Friday evening. And been referenced repeatedly in forums for the woot items, usually after folks make their purchase and want to see their receipt.

Last time they had server errors because of a system maintenance window set up for Friday evening, they fixed it almost immediately - at least within the same day.

I sent something to the codeslaves as well. Evidently the moderators are too busy deleting offensive forum posts to relay info to the rest of the company.