Serving Drinks In Style

Plastic “glasses” for $5 each – for the discerning double-wide dweller.

I wish I had a double wide. Maybe then I wouldn’t have to deal with the pool and hot tub. And with the rain here the tennis courts are always wet.

Sorry, Woot, but ya get an “oops” on this one…

Many of these same beverage dispensers are currently available over at another “deal of the day” type site, ideeli.com (look under “home” then “Jay Companies”) - a place I normally wouldn’t expect to have better prices than here…

But. as examples: at ideeli, you can find that Williamsburg 2-gal. twin dispenser with the more ornate rack for $34.99 (versus $45.99 here), or those single Springfield dispensers ($24.99 here) for $16.99…

oops, I say…

FWIW, the difference in these glasses than other cheaper plastic glasses is the Tritan plastic. It’s non-etching which means the glasses don’t get scratched and marked up in the dishwasher. Great option for outdoors, out by the pool, picnics, etc.

Hey, Woot…WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

Clicking on any of these items opens the “I want one” page – that’s decorated with two or three ads. Open the “spec” page, and you get another advertisement.

Saw much of the same when looking at the lamps.

Forgive me for asking, but ARE YOU REALLY THAT HARD-UP FOR $$ THAT YOU HAVE TO CRAM OUTSIDE ADVERTISING DOWN OUR THROATS?