Set of 25 Folding Easy Trays w/ Folding Board

Agreed! Watching (and listening to) the video made my day. Very funny!

Wow if this isn’t a Sheldon thing to do. Looking at the price on Amazon this is a bargain but it is also a tease if you like it. Then you either wait for this deal again or buy at the higher cost to meet your needs. Hmmm

Why do they super speed-up the video when it comes to showing how the clothes get folded? I’ll pass on this.

Those shirt folders are magic. I have a different brand one. I mostly use it to fold clothes for packing in a suitcase. Soooo easy. Even my son can fold shirts!

My kind of parenting!!!

Also agreed!

I think the voice is computer generated - no voice over person would be able to ignore the problems with the ESL dialogue.

These are terrible. I bought 2 sets very excited to ocd fold and stack my clothes. 1)the folder worked fine with plus sized clothes, but the stacks hold fewer trays (because the clothes are thicker). 2)There is no base. The back panel is supposed to attach to a wall or the bottom tray is supposedly supposed to hold it all up? What happens when you need the shirt on the bottom? not helpful. 3)the trays do NOT stay in track of the back panel but, thanks to the fabulously folded clothes the trays and your clothes do occasionally and without warning cascade off your shelf like a nice new deck of cards. 4)unless you have a nice laundry room where the folder can sit out handy all the time, if you’re anything like me, you’ll give up using the folder (too lazy to get it out) and then the trays get messy anyway.

wow… I had to watch the video twice as I did not recognize what was happening with the script. This is hilarious!

Just practice folding your shirts yourself and stack them. What’s so complicated about that? Besides these force you to fold to a specific size, which may or may not be the one that works best on your shelves.

that was something!

I bought a set of these last time they were on Woot, and they’re still sitting in a box in my garage… These comments have made me much less excited to unbox it - though I guess on the flip side I now have motivation to go try it out in the next 8 hours to see if I want another…

Why the heck are the hinges of the folding boards made of flexible white paper? wtf? That video is exactly how frustrating reading instructions for anything on amazon that comes directly from China is.

Also, why bother with that back holder thing? If the trays are slippery/smooth enough on the bottom you could just have a box a little wider than the trays with no front or top and you could just slide out what you want without everything going all cattywhompus on you.

How much were these selling for. The price wasn’t archived…

Thx.

Missed out on these by one day. Storm blew out our electricity for two days. Loved the ones I bought last time and hope they bring them out again. These are made better than the ones they are selling on Amazon for a little less money.

These are working pretty well for me. You have to glue them down, and glued to a wall is ideal. I would be careful about using the glue tape that comes with it. I accidentally glued mine right up against the side wall without realizing the trays needed a little clearance. That tape is not coming off, ripped the drywall. This things isn’t perfect, but works well enough for now.