Seven Barrels Balsamic Vinegar 12oz

Seven Barrels Balsamic Vinegar 12oz

I don’t know where they come up with $36 for the regular price. This sells for $30 on the company’s website. Thus, 17% off the regular price.

Traditionale Balsamic Vinegar

They factored shipping into that cost.

Although shipping is $9 to areas which I checked.

1 Like

Welcome to “Whose Woot is it Anyway?” where the deals are made up and the manufacturers suggested retail price doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

To be fair, because Gourmet.Woot (under the URL of Wine.Woot) has free shipping for all orders, they factor shipping costs into the retail price.

Though they really SHOULD make that more clear, because I constantly see people not realizing that.

You probably shouldn’t shop by discount percent.

Regardless of the discount, this is pretty good.

1 Like

Bought this last time. Really nice flavor. Don’t expect the taste of a good traditional from Modena, but this shouldn’t disappoint. Also, don’t expect more than a typical thin vinegar, again, not a bad item, but quite thin, as it’s not aged. AI usually take any good balsamic and very slowly, without boiling, reduce it in a heavy small pan, maybe by a third. That will thicken it a bit. If the flavor after that isn’t what you expect, you can add a little honey or even maple syrup.
The packaging is outstanding, with a cork stopper. Would make a great gift.