Seven, Eight, Crap laid Straight

Eureka! Snagged a bag of crap!!

After a decade of wooting, I finally got a BOC.

Score! A crappy day for me, finally!

My husband introduced me to the wonders of Woot recently & I have been trying the last 2 Woot-off’s to score crap. Now I have finally succeed. This is my first ever crap.

After more than 10 years, and trying with every single wootoff, I finally got one.

This one was way too easy…

Think there will be one more? Nine, Ten, Crap at the End?

crap says it all!!! hit buy at 96% several times, went back 76% same same went back 46% and then sold out what the hell is going on ive been on this site from allmost the git go with 150 woots + and the same repeats itself. crap is a figment of woot imagination!!!

Congrats on finally getting one

Score!

Scored one myself… Is it me or did these things go up in price?

They did indeed go up in price. Used to be $3 a bag plus $5 for shipping. Now it’s $5 a bag.

So badly want one I can taste it after a few years missed it multiple times today

Crap for me. Hope it’s better then the last one.

I am so angry right now. On three BOCs today, I arrived at 100%. I clicked buy, and it would load for a minute, then it wouldn’t register my amazon login, and force me to re-log. It then wouldn’t take me to my cart, so I reloaded the page. Now at 70% I tried again, same thing. I tried it on my Android phone using the woot app, still no dice. I try from the computer again, and it doesn’t ever finish loading the BOC page. I concluded this was due to some sort of server trouble and waited for this BOC.

I see it on twitter, and click the link. I log onto amazon after clicking the button to buy it, doesn’t take me through. I try again from my phone, when I clicked “I want one,” and the app crashed. I turn back to my computer, it finally has registered, and I click through amazon to continue to woot. It loads for two minutes, nothing. It says sold out, and I conclude I lost it.

About five minutes later, It pulls up my billing information and tells me to confirm, in the same tab it notifies that the BOC has been yanked from my cart.

I love you woot, but today has been so infuriating.

Got one!

Back in the day they were $1 and you could order up to 3 then they went with the $3 BOC. :slight_smile:

Ahh now those were the days…

Got mine on five,six. I’ve been expecting the WootSquatch to make an appearance, but I have not spotted him.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1472661/Squatchbag.gif

Sorry for the problems with Amazon login and payments. The rest, though, is pretty normal for 99.99% of the people that try for BOCs. There will never be enough for everyone that wants one.