Sew Shop

last years ‘controversy’ over this issue went on for pages and pages. so stupid. it is a T-SHIRT… not the flag… but some people love to have their own facts that they assume are truth…

Gratz on this awesome and grammatically correct design, ski!

Way to go, Ski! I had a feeling this one would be a winner. Congrats on the extra payout too!

Congrats, Ski! I knew we’d see this one up here this weekend.

http://www.ushistory.org/ross’/sewshopcode.htm

It’s against the law.

Does it not bother anyone else that Ross’s SHOULD be Ross’ ?!?!?

Can I interrupt the Great Apostrophe Controversy to ask a question about the product? What’s the difference between the Anvil and American Apparel versions?

Shame on all you critics. Give credit when it’s deserved, and it’s deserved here.

Congrats SkiRoc on a great idea and great design!

The differences are many, but I will list the top few:

American Apparel are made in the USA.
Anvil are made in 2nd/3rd world countries. Some of those factories are certified to not be sweatshops, but some are not.

American Apparel sizes run small, the ladies sizing, in particular, runs closer to Junior’s sizing than Women’s.
Anvil sizing for ladies shirts run larger than average, and they have a very curvy cut - some love it, some hate it.

The sizing charts for both are available on the sale page.

American Apparels are soft, and tend not to shrink too much.

Anvils shrink - a lot, almost all of it in length.

AA neck-holes are smallish and some find them constricting.
Anvil neck holes are comically large and some find them baggy.

Hope this helped.

Real nice smart, wearable design ski.

While either version is technically correct, this Ross only recognizes Ross’ because Ross’s is just silly.

Grammar police says: Either IS acceptable.

The word “either” is singular.

good point - thanks

Clearly, we need a grammar police shirt too.

Here you go.

One additional question about differences in the two blank manufacturers - Which one has seams down the sides? They are terribly itchy… I prefer no side-seams.

Thanks for posting all that helpful info!

I debated over is and are for a while, and that should tell you why I looked up what the correct usage is.

Congrats ski! Go get a garbage plate from nick tahou’s to celebrate!

AA doesn’t have side seams.

Ross’ss’ss’ss’ss’ss’s… Wait, where does it end?