Sextant 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Sextant 2009 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
$54.99 $115.00 52% off List Price
Sextant 2009 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon

Last Wooter to Woot:fredrinaldi

hi Fred. : )

Cellartracker tracks this wine to be flawed…

Yo Sandig, how lifes treating ya?

as a Daily wine, At 9 bucks a bottle I’m good

There seems to be significant bottle to bottle variations here, as well as personal sensitivities to the characteristic perceived here to for some to call flawed and/or score low. Others, with a different bottle, can find it to be a positive attribute.

Apparently and unfortunately, this wine cannot be shipped to Minnesota.

I’m tempted to order just out of celebration that the Chardonnay is finally gone!

lol

When offered on Sept 2nd you were not a fan. Change of heart?

When this was offered earlier this month [you said you did not like it.]([quote postid=“5546040” user="fredrinaldi"wasn’t a fan of this cab.[/quote)Change your mind? I ask because I remember there seems to be a significant bottle variation regarding “fizziness” and I wondered if you had a “fizzy” bottle followed by some good ones.

a bit, found a bottle squirreled away, and wasn’t … well Copa… Oh my goodness (censors made me change OMG really?) I said it so when will the Copa appear???

Yeah Fizzy.
2nd fermentation.
Thought it wouldn’t matter…it does…it’s hard to drink a glass from a freshly opened bottle. It does fade leaving a pleasantly fruity wine.
Not worth it at “only” 55% off, inho.
If you have a Vaccuum Wine Saver/Food Saver then use that to “pull out” the gas.

Just got mine. Yup fizzy. secondary fermentation. Shame on woot and the Vintner for offloading this. Going to leave woot alone for a while due to this…