Sextant 2009 Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Another idiom I have never quite understood. You’d need some kind of funnel type device to effectively get the smoke up there, otherwise it’s more like blowing smoke around my ass. Seeing as how I’m fat, I would suggest they use a cigar or one of the Wildfires that like to hit the San Diego area, if in fact they wanted to blow smoke anywhere around my posterior.

Also, it probably smells like crap due the aforementioned funnel. There may have been some residual after the smoke blowing.

insofar as elephants in rooms (this would not work in my house by the way, completely impractical.), it would only be an elephant if it wasn’t actually discussed. There is plenty of disclosure though, so it’s more of the elephant out in the yard where elephants belong. Not on hot days though. You shouldn’t leave your elephant outside on hot days.

I am so shocked that the same people who get samples got pissy with my comment. So shocked. You missed the opportunity to tout the wine as being the bee’s knees. Isn’t that part of your deal?

Seriously, why no MD? I thought we could direct ship now? Finally one I want to try and I can’t get it…

1. There are currently no reviews posted here from people who did not purchase the wine.

2. I have seen plenty of negative reviews posted on others wines in the past.

3. Get over yourself already. If you don’t like/want the wine, simply don’t buy it.

Shipping is dependent on each individual winery having the proper licensing for a given state. One winery may have it, while the next may not.

pretty sure my contract specifically has a “no bees knees” clause. Copyright laws or some-such, I’m not a lawyer.

I think the point people are trying to make though, is that this wine may in fact have a flaw, but it’s not a bretty flaw or something that renders the wine undrinkable. It underwent secondary fermentation. These things happen. They’re very upfront about it and many reviews have stated, yeah, once I let the fizz blow off what I was left with was cab that drinks WELL above it’s price point. Sounds like a deal to me. Sounds like bullshit to you. One mans trash and all that.

+1 This is a quality post! Nothing like a good laugh to get the work day off to a great start.
Cheers!

I agree with North.

But this would mean I agree with you, and I’m not ready for that level of commitment.

Uhm, let’s stop the bickering, please. It’s too early for it.

Back to the wine.

Mistake on our end. Thank you for letting us know.

It’s fixed now so please try again.

If only I had this problem :slight_smile:

SEX

SEX

SEX

I’m still giggling because their name has the word sex in it…

Thanks! +1

I’m in for an order. But, hey, wait a minute . . . I don’t see the semi-truck telling me I have unlocked free shipping on all of my other woot orders for today. What gives?

Yes

they changed that like weeks ago. now you have a shopping cart and it’s all sorts of spiffy and fun. You just add everything you think you wanna buy today, check out all at once and BAM! Emeril Lagasse gives you five dollar shipping on everything. If you try to order things separately and check out more than once though you have to listen to Emeril scream BAM! each time and charges you five bucks for each order while throwing essence in your eyes. Which type of essence he throws depends entirely upon his whims.

Thanks. I’m old and confused now.

He said he did like it, who are you to say he didn’t? Did the Wine Enthusiast writer also have to “save face with the wine woot gods”? Speaking for myself I have no line to tow, wine.woot needs to please me to get my continued business, not the other way around.

Rick James?