Shades of Winter

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

To get it tomorrow, Click Here

Not what I was expecting, but congrats!

looks like yesterdays shirt…

What’s wit the dead tree shirts?..

Awesome design! It is very unique. I’m in for one.

Damn. Wanted the other one.

In for 1… I was going to be mad if this didn’t come up after I skipped yesterdays shirt.

This is not bad, but it reminds me of all the leaves I have to rake each year /shudder.

Grats

Hmm… two trees in a row? But on different sides of the shirt. Guess we could wear this tree on Monday, then the other on Tuesday as a close up? :slight_smile:

Perhaps i’ve missed something but why would I want a picture of a tree on a shirt, located down near the bottom? Seems a bit of a pointless shirt to me.

very unique huh??

Thats funny

Ahhh I don’t know what to do. I really like the picture but it mostly looks like a plain white t… which totally sucks.

CAN WE PLEASE NOT HAVE ANOTHER WHITE T-SHIRT WITH A TREE? PLEASE? PLEEEEEEEASE?

Why can’t they center the design ???

I like this one better than the last – maybe because of the green. And it seems more stoic.

But I guess there’s a feeling of a lot of empty space, even though the white is appropriate for winter and snow.

I like the placement better on this one. Besides, Haven’t gotten a white, or even a somewhat light, colored shirt in years.

in for one.

Geez, shirt.woot’s favorite subject must be trees or something, cuz this is probably the 5th or 6th tree-related shirt since this site’s been up.

And thus marks the second time I purchased an excellent shirt in second place just to see its inferior cousin rob the final fogger of third.

Sorry, Riff. Looks like you’ve got the new derby sealed, tho, so good luck

cool shirt but i don’t like the placement of that tree…