$44.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT:
3 Shadow Canyon 2005 Syrah
CT link above

Winery website

my usual question gets the usual answer I’m sure

Pretty.

Who’s got the tasting notes? Inquiring palates want to know.

So how long can I cellar these?

(Especially since it will be a while with all the rest of the wine in my wine lockers!)

Yep - as explained ad infinitum, summer shipping rates are $7 instead of $5 because of added costs associated with protecting the wine from heat during shipping.

Wow, 2005 was such a great year for most CA wines… I may have to bite the bullet on this one.

Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that I am a scientest with my own, um, place for doing experiments, and that furthermore, I am some sort of human-sized rodent. What then, might happen? Might I be able to assist anyone with anything?

I hope Woot gets some more the the Late Harvest Pinot Blanc before it’s gone; that stuff is liquid gold.

You do realize that this is a California red wine???

Shadow Canyon 2005 Syrah at Snooth

Wow, this is a pretty good deal. The 2007 Syrah was $30/bottle on the website until it sold out.

I think he wants to know if it is kosher…to suggest he is concerned with the cost of shipping is…

EDIT: Preempted! I hate it when people make my jokes before I do. :slight_smile:

Oh, the wax. Be careful kids. My finger still hurts from where I cut it trying to remove wax from a bottle of a Merlot.

Interesting, the same taster had progressively lower scores on the tastings as the wine sat longer… Hmm

… is a lame attempt at subtle humor.

Give me a few hours. Say, about twenty. :tongue:

Get squealing you damn, dirty rat! :wink: