Shakespeare's Pencils

This print would be perfect for a scarf!

I so so so wanted to buy this. I’m only out for two reasons. One) the colors are fBPA (for the other than the very small minority that understand the acronym means former Bell of PA). I believe I would strongly resemble one of our old trucks which had the same color stripes on a silver-grey background. Perhaps had the pencils been shorter than necktie length I would not feel as though I was wearing a racing stripe. I REALLY do love both the design and the reference. Well done! I can always hope for a redux sigh Again well done and congrats!

In certain programming languages, || is used as an “or” operator. I wonder if ThatRobert is a programmer and did that with the pencils intentionally.

Actually came here to ask if anyone else saw it as a subtle computer science joke hidden in the shirt.

Can someone please tell me how to vote in the derby. Thank you

On the main page of Shirt.Woot scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Derby” (it usually as an image of a cartoon shirt…kinda looks like he got beat up huh?).

In the Derby you will see the “Fog of War” and various other submissions for the Derby.

If there is a particular design you’d like to vote for, please make sure you’re logged into Woot and click the “I’d Want One” button just above the design.

Here is the current Derby: http://shirt.woot.com/derby?ref=cnt_swp_drby

I think the joke is the eraser. I mean look at Today’s Woot Write-Up. It’s all about the eraser.

ThatRobert IS a programmer but the reference is unintentional unless it was subconscious. Maybe my brain is playing tricks on me…

Speed to First Woot: 4m 13.778s
First Sucker: boredzo
Last Wooter to Woot: lumbak
Last Purchase: 17 minutes ago

Woots Sold: 584

Oh, wow. Thanks!