ShamWow! 16-Pack

Included in my Bathysphere Of Curmudgeons. Proved to be surprisingly useful.

wow…this goes great if you previously bought a flip camera from woot. You can spend all weekend making your own shamwow infomercial…

I got some. It’s okay. Probably worth $9 and some change. Gets all natty and nasty after repeated use but that’s pretty normal I think.

2^4 for Tuesday!

Are these good for applying wax to your car?

Says it easily removes cola, wine and pet stains. Really? Without any extra cleaning products? How?

Remix!

Awesome video review:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1KI6P63YWMF7I?ie=UTF8&videoPreplay=1

Ive actually never used these around the house so I can’t comment on that - BUT my shamwow is the ONLY thing that can dry my horse (or my dog) effectively and efficiently - and with only one towel! I can use one hand-towel size one and just keep ringing it out. Saves sooo much space! Also dries better than a regulate towel - I can just hang it to dry in my tack locker for the next time. Love it. In for one for sure!

The ShamWow was such a bad purchase, I bought one and tried to dry my Benz off after i washed it. Talk about a waste of money!!!

I bet one of these would work as a good, inexpensive camp towel. By camp towel I mean a small light weight towel that soaks up a lot of water, dries quickly, and doesn’t take up much room in a backpack. Has anyone here used these like that? Camp towels are usually way over-priced.

Best to use an application pad/microfiber towel. These are only useful if you want to scratch your clear coat off.

You know Germans make good stuff. Just look at their measles. Sure regular measles are ok… but German measles? Now you’re on to something.

No dont waste your money

I appreciate the Rhett and Link video link at the bottom of the description…best version of that infomercial ever!

You guys know the Germans always make good stuff.

My son just turned 3 and my daughter will be five in a few weeks. Fired up for these because I am sure my Costco bill will go down for lack of paper towel purchases.

The “16 of Tuesday” logo is so spirally hypnotizing… I think I will go ahea… ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD