ShamWow! 16-Pack

Don’t have them but Popular Mechanics did some testing and found them effective. Given the titleof the magazine, I assume that they tested the towels in a shop setting. In comparison with a competing product by Billy Mays (Zorbees), they wrote that the winner was “Shamwow, by a mile.” But they added that ordinary paper towels and rags would be just as good.

Okay, srsly, mod…THAT is a quality post…it made me spit coffee.

And I generally do NOT post (or read) during Wootoffs (due to slow fingers and the obsessive need for fact-checking) … which explains why we rarely meet.

Or if you do, use the new HookerBeater® (As Seen on TV). If you act now, we’ll throw in the PimpPummeler® , absolutely free.

Since when did wikipedia become a reliable source? Oh, that’s right, I forgot, if it’s on the Internet it must be true.

So in other words you would probably advise to let these pass and just go find some cheap towels from like a dollar store or something right?

Oh, well, if you have the time, look up the product description from December 14, 2007. That’s all anyone needs to know about me.

Pffffft. 10K is small change.

I would much rather trust 100+ million people to correct information, than some company of maybe 5,000+ people who claim to do true research…

There will never be another Roomba offered again…

EVER!!!

PS: Y’all are slackin’

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-claws-youre-awake.jpg

Oh, TT…good to see you! I wondered if anyone was bothering to mod today!

Since it became heavily moderated and reviewed. Yeah there’s still inaccuracies on occasion but they tend to be fixed pretty quickly most of the time.

NEXT ITEM is gonna be a bundle of carrots!

Yes, but for us mere mortals it’s a lot.

I always find it sad when people criticize Wikipedia without actually using it critically. Wikipedia is PEER-REVIEWED, which puts it jut a notch or two below peer-reviewed academic journals (which I use professionally). Most importantly, good Wiki entries include a reference list, which I require my students to access before accepting Wikipedia as a source. Many other college professors are taking the same approach.

How sad that you ignorantly lump Wikipedia with “it’s on the Internet it must be true.”

Or if you do beat your hooker, find one with dentures so you can avoid those unsightly bite marks.

I have some of these they work GREAT for cleaning up spills of water, koolaide, etc. I don’t have nearly this many and I paid a lot more for them.IMO it’s a great deal, as is everything on WOOT!!