:w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here!

3 sorry cancellation on the credit card

13 Likes

I’ve been trying every woot off for years to just win one BOC and have never succeeded. I’ve had 2 today that CANCELLED on me, which is beyond disheartening.

11 Likes

Never experienced cancellations before… 5 so far today. On a better note, my coworker scored her first ever BOC… and this was only her 2nd woot off!!! I’m so happy… I mean, disappointed for her!

17 Likes

Bots and insiders

11 Likes

Woor math

11 Likes
22 Likes

Appreciate that

15 Likes

So the sting of lights and box? Did I really just order a sting of lights? I thought it was just a string lights and a boc?

10 Likes

So done with spending 14 hrs monitoring woot 4 a boc…and not getting anything… then waiting 4 anorher month…wont do this again…i will visit the grotto…but done with woot buying

11 Likes

Sounds like you bought one of these beauties…

No regular BoC included with light purchase.

15 Likes

I really felt confident that I’d be scoring a BOC today, last chance for my birthday month BOC and all. It’s been a nice distraction my pain today so at least there’s that. Congrats to all you lucky winners! I’ll be back to see what you got! Fo sure, fo sure! :grin::v:

17 Likes

This round…dorked

11 Likes

thank you for your time in working on this problem

15 Likes

Yeah that was a real bummer, a total let down and SO unnecessary. To think I actually got one and then to see it was cancelled. :sob::sob::sob:Wa Wa Wa goes the big lady baby! Wa Wa Wa I say!! Wa Wa Wa! :sob::sob::sob:
I think I know how you can make it up to us. I’m going to go out on a ledge here and say I speak for everyone… We’ll be THRILLED to receive that cancelled BOC! Especially ME because it’s my birthday month! :grin:
I just love being a mother’s day baby! :balloon: :partying_face: :tada:

16 Likes

Incoming! Baritones on Crack will soon be on its way to us!

17 Likes

“Jake from State Farm pants”

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF

18 Likes

I’m so sorry to break it to you but only 5 year-olds get birthday months. After that age we are relegated to one day. Sorry sis.

12 Likes

NOOOOOOO… I’m grandfathered in that clause, I should have stated that upfront. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Good news! Your Woot order from Thursday, May 25, 2023 is now on its way. One package completes your order.

Shipped with Standard delivery speed

Get it in 3-8 business days

Bonus Of Charging

$9.99

Sold by Woot LLC

15 Likes

Me too!
Disappointment on the way.

14 Likes