1 pair of men’s crazy socks
1 Ultimate Karaoke microphone
1 Liquid disappointment cup
1 set of four Football ice molds
1 blue woot crap bag

Love you woot, feels like I hit the lottery with that cord reel

39 Likes

My Biometric Organism Component from the January Mischief Days Woot-Off:

• Woot! shopping bag (For a good time go to Woot! dot com)
  • Woot! mini flashlight
  • Sterling Tools 30 count 4x5" sandpaper sheets
  • Popples toy
  • Color changing LED lamp
  • Cake Splat game

And, the pièce-de-résistance from this BoC, the dumbest yet most wonderful item:

• Team Gnome Michigan State football garden gnome

How did Woot! know I was an MSU alumnus? This will definitely get a spot of honor in my garden in the spring. Not disappointed at all!

38 Likes

Doesn’t a Henley have a few buttons at the neck? (I know bc I love Henley shirts.)

Save for April Fool’s Day. :wink:

You did!

25 Likes

I saw a post about trading boc crap items and can’t find it, can someone send me a link. I have a few items I could trade. Thanks

16 Likes

Hey Hey Hey my WOOTER PEEPS!
:sunflower: My BOC was the Bavarian orange chocolates

):sunflower: Okay we have the one and only I love crap bag.
:sunflower: This is interesting next here is a portable Bidet oh they say it is quite handy. Lmao that is sitting in a nice little custom WOOT cup of Disappointment :blush:
:sunflower:2)2 in 1 wireless charging iphone and watch
:sunflower: 2 pack of LED headlamps
:sunflower: 2 plunger and toilet brushes
:sunflower: LED BAR SMART SENSOR LIGHT
:sunflower: CUTE LITTLE PAIR OF SPATULA TONGS
:sunflower: A BRAND NEW BOX OF NITRILE SIZE SMALL
EXAM GLOVES WHICH IS PERFECT MY SIZE.
:sunflower: 1 PAIR OF XL SPYDER PANTS.
ALL ENOUGH I THINK THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD BAG MYSELF THERE’S SOME THINGS I CAN USE OTHER THINGS I CAN GIVE AWAY OR SELL. I WISH THERE WAS A WAY WE COULD TRADE THESE TYPE OF ITEMS I DIDN’T GET NO SWAG EXCEPT FOR THE BAG. THANK YOU WOOT

38 Likes
14 Likes

My latest BOC!

Woot Tote - Adding to my collection (Yay)
Ziplock Containers (3 Pack) - it has a screwy thing is this normal?
Floss - ummmmm one of my boxes had so much floss that will last me a lifetime. I will just add this to my collection.
Knitting Needles - I guess I need to start a new hobby.
Work Gloves - Do I have to get to work now? How am I supposed to shop Woot if I am outside working?
Tiki Glass - nothing to say but AWESOMENESS
HP Black Printer Ink - I have an Epson Eco Fill. Still unsure about this.
Gum Brush - Yeah ahhhhhhhhhh should I add this to my floss?
Packing Tape - This comes in handy because I ship a lot of stuff (Thanks Woot!)
Liquid Disappointment Cup - anyone know a good disappointing drink?
Levi’s 501 Men’s Jeans - YES YES YES!!!

Happy BOC days.

39 Likes

This is my BOC for getting 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 in the :game_die: Just for Fun! Dice Game (Part 29) (Part 1). My husband was extremely excited about the gloves. I loved the earbuds and the jacket! Most of it is not crap. Good job Woot!

Woot bag
string lights
massager
false eyelashes
12 pack of gloves
football girdle :rofl:
6 - 8.5x11 sign holders (I make signs so these will get used!)
phone holder
candles
cleaning brush
size M UA baselayer
Spider Men’s L Jacket (it fits me!)
Sony LinkBuds
Two Headlamps
car lock batteries
Woot Ice Scraper, Go Away Ice! (love)

39 Likes

Great haul!

14 Likes

My wife is annoyed, she said, “Is this that thing where you pay to not know what you’re going to get?” :joy::

electric spin scrubber
Corsair mounting bracket for dual SSD
super glue
rug grip set
zipper top stop brass
faberware appetizer set
2 adult diapers
woot bag “Ask me about woot dot com”
cup "liquid disappointment
2 pack queen sized memory foam pillows
Green thing, I have no idea what it is.

38 Likes

Ok this was delayed as I kept this bad boy closed for a few weeks to give to my husband as his Valetines Gift! We opend gifts tonight and he was absolutely thrilled!
Contents:
Xbox wireless controller
Ring Doorbell 2
Rechargeable bug zapper
Disco bracelet
Brown belt
Barrel of Monkeys game
Wireless headphones
Set of 3 nesting tongs
Olive chino pants with broken zipper
3 random cords
Honeywell wireless door/window contact
Honeywell wireless motion sensor
Woot flashlight
A rocket plush keychain
Dinosaur plush keychain (not pictured)
Small brush to clean razor head
Woot bag with I :heart: Crap

Absolutely thrilled! Sorry to say you’ve failed to disappoint us yet again Woot team. Good luck next time.
Happy (early) Valentines day :heartbeat:

39 Likes

That’s a cooling towel or chill towel. You wet it & wring it out & it’s supposed to stay cool for a while. I throw one around my neck in the summer. Congrats on the BOC.

15 Likes

Just scored Bloated Old Cupid and I sat in the VestIbule of Patience for a LONG TIME.

21 Likes

What are the odds??? I managed to make it out of the VOP and snag a BOC just now just to find out that I’m still less than 31 days from my last one. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, and my parents just snatched my unwrapped gift out of my hand and threw it in the garbage can.:disappointed_relieved:

On a different note, have any of the many of you that received the cake splat game Tried it out yet? I got one too and I’m just curious to see if it’s any fun?

17 Likes

I’m a Go Blue gal ~ But happy for you! How perfect that he’s arrived at a loving forever home!

12 Likes

Oh, that’s the worst feeling isn’t it!!! :cry:

15 Likes

You got that right, because I haven’t gotten anything yet for my wife for Valentine’s Day (i’m a procrastinator) and that was going to be her gift😉

15 Likes

So… I was sitting in my office, minding my own business and decided to see what messages might have been accumulating on my phone when I noticed that Woot! was wishing me a Crappy Valentine’s Day. Well I followed the link expecting the message had arrived an hour ago and found the Bloated Old Cupids had not sold out. I figured that was a mistake, but clicked on buy and after 5 refreshes of my favorite suite in the Vestibule of Patience I was able to buy it.

This is my second BoC of the year and also the second on a holiday push.

Stay tuned!

Valentines Day Dog GIF

24 Likes

Where the heck was it? I got a notification and went directly to the vestibule. I hit the back button by mistake and I couldn’t find the BOC again because my notification was gone! Where were they hiding the actual BOC? :thinking:

16 Likes

When I clicked the notification I saw the BOC and clicked that and went to the Vestibule of Patience for probably 5 minutes before I got the Amazon Pay page and then got the check your account and our inventory and it went through.

This is the second or third time I’ve had the LONG Vestibule experience and scored, so while I do refresh I stay there until the notice the item has been pulled.

15 Likes