Shark APEX UpLight Vacuum with Lift-Away

Shark APEX UpLight Vacuum with Lift-Away

1 Like

Was really about to buy this until picture 6 or 7 shows corded version. Oh he’ll no I don’t need another corded vac still looking for something that sucks better than constant replacable battery mandated Dyson V line.

Please add cord version to Product’s Title Description not to mislead buyers into clicking for no apparent reason.

timlewis GIF by Stoneham Press

All pictures show the cord

6 Likes

I admit I also saw (your choice) and immediately went to drop down searching for cord free options. Nope only vast color offerings. We already have a very good Shark corded vac. It’s just the Dyson oh shoot “I need to go unplug” now since leaving it on charge apperntly over heats the battery. Very bad consumer quality. Great idea from manufacturer perspective not for the consumer. Pheew unplugged just in time plugged it in early today after putting it back on the wall.

Your choice of color. This is why it’s important to be an informed consumer and not rely on the seller for everything.

3 Likes

This is why truth in marketing is a big deal

Does it say how much it weighs?

1 Like

There’s a difference between truth in marketing and knowing what you’re marketing. You as a consumer make up the difference. “You” need to know what you’re buying. Take the time and do your own research. Buy what you need and not what you think you want.

I Love You Encouragement GIF by HelloGiggles

6 Likes

LOL

Scam Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

1. First time ever bothering to “comment” on any product reviews or discussions in any capacity whatsoever

2. Other than “:heart:”ing the comments, I would like to SUPPORT anyone that pointed out the CONSUMER is NOT A VICTIM of “Marketing Fraud” etc. for not noticing the cord in every photo or reading anything other than the title re: cordless or corded vacuum description

3. I am literally looking for a CORDED vacuum, and as a Lazy Consumer, simply assumed this one was also cordless. So, I suppose I should thank my fellow lazy consumers (aka everyone else who commented besides those I thanked in #2) for bringing it to my attention that this is a CORDED VACUUM.

4. My only reason for originally checking the discussion is to see why the heck there are so many color choices. Now that I’m here to buy my first woot! Item after 2 years of adding to cart and never buying……anyone have any suggestions on which color?

6 Likes
  • Measurements: Vacuum 11"L x 10.5"W x 47"H, weighs 10.7 lbs; Cord 30’L

If you don’t mind the cost, Samsung has a cordless canister line that also comes with a “clean station” that sucks all the garbage from the canister into a bag.

Sounds gimmicky but I picked it up a few months ago and I actually love it. Way more than I thought I would. Plus no melting battery.

1 Like

Wanted to offer my opinion since I’ve owned an Uplight for over a year now. My house is 100% LVP or tile with a few small rugs here or there. I love this vacuum. Being a corded model, I don’t think it’s much more than 10 lbs. It is ultra maneuverable. The head is powered and detachable, with a duo roller setup. Never had a hair tangle. It is made for quick operation with large, easy to use connection points for attachments. The filters are washable. It has wheels that pop in and out so it can stand upright wherever. The cord is at least 30’ long. Despite it being corded, I can’t recall one single time where I thought the vacuuming experience would’ve been better suited for a cordless model. For anything quick and small, we have a battery powered vac for that.

3 Likes

I cannot find the model number. Anyone know?

1 Like

LZ601

Why does that help you more than anything else?

1 Like

can you plz show me Accessories how comes with it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does it easily fall over or can you stand it up? Sounds like a strange question, but I’ve got to know!!!

Don’t want my vacuums laying around.

2 Likes

Hold up a bag?? I thought manufacturers went with canisters to avoid the extra long term bag replacement cost. I’m sorry I personally won’t buy anything Samsung except for a TV. Don’t get me wrong. My mother-in-law was sold a whole kitchen set all Samsung. Dishwasher was garbage gave her problems replaced shortly after warranty. Refrigerator never worked right even during manufacturers warranty. Kept having the icemaker worked on. Stove is only Samsung kitchen product left. So, you see how I derived to never buy anything other than a TV from that manufacturer. Also, the whole idea of keeping allergens locked in a bag is great if you or your family needs such health protection…my wallet feels otherwise.

This is great - thank you as I am going 100% LVP

Thank you