Shark APEX UpLight Vacuum with Lift-Away

The cord is in every photo.

Actually, this same principle has come up on this very same vacuum previously. It isn’t quite clear that it’s a corded vacuum until picture 7 and up close on picture 8. This all could easily be avoided if it mentioned such earlier on in Title nor description on main image. I’m asking to much its clearly a clicking tactic.

Who didn’t know this was a corded vacuum until they came to the peanut gallery?

• I knew it was corded.
  • I did not know it was corded.

0 voters

2 Likes

3 Likes

Where does the cord attach to the penguin?

3 Likes

Batteries instead.

2 Likes

So no one is confused.

47d12bf2c91b7127e3ba402a0e025ad52490ec0f~2

2 Likes

To be fair, when I looked at them the first time it was the middle of the night and my eyes didn’t focus until the last few pictures and then I saw the cord.

It didn’t matter to me for $99 a pet hair friendly vac that is lightweight with a cord was worth it to me. I bought 2, one for each floor of my house. I have a spiral staircase and it is far easier to buy 2 of some things than try to manipulate the stairs with them.

I have nerve damage in my right arm and have had 3 spinal fusions so lightweight is primary for me.

Hi there. Normally, I’d say yep, we need to do this but we did call it out this time. Every photo showed a cord and the features gave info on the cord as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes