Shark Attack!!!

I actually like this one. But, I don’t know if I’d really wear it! I may hold off. I bought 3 of the mystery tees the other day and I have my eye on a derby or two at the end of the week.

Awesome linework, I’m only stalling on the purchase since I already bought two shirts today. Maybe if it’s still around later…

It’s not black, its navy, and it’s really not as dark as it looks :slight_smile: Same color as candy corn if you’ve seen the real pictures of it.

LOVE the colors, but I can’t get over the fact that it’s a large shark… on a shirt. I can’t see myself actually WEARING a large shark print shirt as much as I WANT to because of these gorgeous colors.

I’ll ponder it some more. Perhaps I’ll purchase it later (unless it sells out quickly - and then I’ll know it wasn’t to be).

Good job with the graphics! Decent colors too.

Those are gold fish eaten from a pickle jar that it’s burping up. You can go for weeks without a good shirt.woot - take advantage. These will be sold out soon.

the dead fish make it gloomy

Nice job on the design… and man will these sell. Wooters love their aquatic creatures!

Yep

I boughted this. Been wanting some AA shirts because they’re so comfy and I only have one (a Katamari Damacy tee with a big-ass elephant on it).

FINALLY!!! a great one.
but I won’t buy, got too many shirts already, but YOU should!

This would go great as a follow-up to the shrimp one.

do not understand

i think i’ve seen these at k-mart

I like it, but need to pass this time

amazing colors, but i dont know if i like the design

Last wooter to woot: cousinwalter

fucking awesome. Love to see a View Askew fan. You know, beyond idiots who only know j&sbsb and clerks 2.

this rocks, in for one

sharks ain’t got no feet…so don’t axe me to pony up for this pathetic shirt dot woot.

The design looks good, but not something I want on a shirt. Make an undies.woot and have graphic design underwear. Would be pretty sweet.

If only it said OM NOM NOM NOM.