Shark Attack!!!

i must agree that this looks like something i’d find in the boys section at target or kmart for $3.88. not really feeling this one.

QFT.

I would’ve been all over that faster than Michael Jackson on a Boy Scout camping trip.

What’s the meaning of this tshirt? a shark eating fishbones??? Dont get it

HEY i finally did it! my first woot shirt! actually my first woot! ive been lurking woot for over a year and this site since right before they switched to 3x shirts, admittedly the only worthwhile shirts were during halloween and i missed all of them! so this is a great design and good solid colors! go woot!

Bone Barfer

Yeah…you better save your money for your mail order honey!

Bada Bing!

wasn’t the shark burping up the bones?

Nice enough looking shirt. Bought 1.

Oh yeah, forgot…Smartpost…well, at least it’s only a shirt…

Ihad to get this one! I work around sharks and marine mammals everday. So appropiate for work! :wink:

Hey, I always wanted that shirt as a kid. My parents refused to buy it as it was way too loud and silly. Could this be my chance to recapture that lost opportunity? I am 30 now…so probably not .

BTW, Shirt.Woot – Stef created Thumb War for you, not Thumb Wars…I know it’s a small point, but it’s important for anyone searching for her earlier design.

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

in for one.

Oh ye wallet, how I pine for the loss.

this looks really familiar… does anyone else remember a really similar shirt from some past derby entries? i think i defintiely remember it from this site… or else i am going crazy, and that would be unfortuante…

Fins to the Left… Fins to the Right…

Not something I’d wear, but this is really nicely done.

I really like the shark… don’t get me wrong.

But who wants a shirt of a shark puking his lunch up?
Aren’t fish in the water still suppose to have their organs, tissues, and a nice skin to keep all the disgushy inside?

Shark Vomats!!! might have been a more appropriate name.

Shark puke. <folds hands> excellent.

In for 3, minus 3. Sorryyyy… looking for a new T though… I’m up to 3 wootees right now, 2 black, 1 grey… waiting on another grey blue or black one. red works too… or WHITE :EVILGRIN:

sorry, newbie here.

i was just wondering if the WS stood for “women’s small” or not. ordering a pair for me and my boyfriend :slight_smile:

Man, I like it, I just don’t have any money right now.

I shouldn’t even come to woot and tempt myself, yet I do…
Maybe I’m just hoping for that one perfect thing worth going broke for.

Guess I’m just a spectator until next payday.

I’m very tempted.

Like the linework especially, but something about the placement. Larger graphic towards bottom left, or smaller pocketside?

Still, it might complement Shrimp Buffet.

hmm…

That’s not a bad idea…tear a shark-bite hole in this one and wear Shrimp Buffet underneath.