Shark DuoClean Lift-Away Vacuum (S+D)

Shark DuoClean Lift-Away Vacuum (S+D)

Hey there Y’all!
So, I just received the, Shark duo clean,( S&D). No real marks on the vacuum, ( slight skuff marks ).
As for the vacuum it self?! Have NO doubts when considering to order. This vacuum is POWERFUL!
I have a, Bissell that I use once a week. Felt it was doing a good job. Again, I just received this vacuum today. I assembled it and immediately put it to the test. My apartment is, 800 sq. ft,( 3 rms w/carpet - 2 rms w/ tile). This is what I pulled up!!

I will be convincing my property manager to order one of these to clean the common areas in the buildings.
I have never been disappointed with, Shark products. Neither will you.

1 Like

Whoa. Thanks for the review!

1 Like

Hey Thunder thighs - you are very welcome. ( I calls them, likes I see them. …)

1 Like

UPDATE; I called the powers that be. Awaiting a decision.

One of the springs that holds on the cover plate on the vacuum head is broken and does not hold the cover on completely. What do I do? Do I send it back for a replacement?

Well bummer. You can reach out to the warranty company to see if there’s something they can send you ro Woot CS for return (maybe replacement).

Warranty: 90-Day Limited Warranty

Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Thanks, ThunderThighs - I have already got the wheels turning. I will get a decision soon. Still, I have no regrets about this vacuum. Things happen.

Well, – UPS picked up the damaged Shark vacuum,( so sad ), and a replacement is enroute,( so glad ). And, after showing the property manager for the apartments, where I reside, ( and clean the common areas for two buildings ), the ability this Shark vacuum has, I am happy to exclaim that I have convinced yet another to purchase!!
( I swear, — I should start a product review blog.)

1 Like

Can you tell me what attachments you received with this?

Hi there. You should have received

• 12-inch Crevice Tool
  • Pet Hair Tool
  • Dusting Brush