Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop Refurbished

Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop Refurbished

There’s no way that is fitting in my pocket.

3 Likes

No, you don’t understand. You don’t put it in your pocket. You use it to steam your pockets. :rofl:

3 Likes

Steam to power my pocket rocket?
I’ve been using methane :wink:

GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

2 Likes

I thought it was to clean incredibly intelligent sharks. :shark:

3 Likes

Lotta Farting.

Need a Shark to help disinfect…

3 Likes

Which Head is it triangle or not
I bought based on pictures and thought I was getting the other style i bought the Marroon one

Hi there. It includes both heads.

Got the maroon one. It only has the mop accessory and one pad. The box doesn’t show any other accessories included. Really disappointed :frowning:

I’m sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I did contact them, thanks. Mainly posted to back up the other poster and let you know the extra accessories weren’t included in more than one order.

Ordered the white one and didn’t received the extra pad and triangular head+pad. Not good!
Contacted support and haven’t answer yet.

Ordered the maroon one and items were missing as previously described. I just placed an inquiry with customer support. How long should one expect to wait to hear back?

Hi there. It may take up to 48 hours to hear back from customer support. We appreciate your patience, please let me know if you haven’t heard back after 48 hours. Thanks!

My order is also missing the pads and triangle head. Contacted support and they offered $10 partial refund. Doesn’t really make up for the missing items which is a shame because the steam mop seems to work well.

I accepted the $10 refund but I wonder if they would have haggled over it. Oh well. Some knock off pads arre $10-$20 but not having the triangle head stinks.