Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

Shark ION Robot Vacuum w/ Wi-Fi Control

I bought one of these from a previous deal a few months back, and I’ve been pretty happy overall with it. I also have a Roomba 650, and the Shark ION seems to clean at least as well, if not better. The pathing isn’t the best in the world, and it seems to get stuck on nothing sometimes (it claims that its front wheel is stuck when it’s actually just fine), but overall the cleaning performance is on point. It seems to fare a bit better when I put it on the carpet upstairs than it does downstairs on the laminate, most likely because the actual suction portion makes better contact with the carpet than it does with just bare floor.

Overall I recommend it. It’s not perfect, but at this price I definitely can’t complain.

FWIW, the rv850 (sold and advertised as R85), the step above this model is NEW $199 at Sam’s club right now, and $220-250 elsewhere. The pathing is significantly better than the rv750, and it’s got a little bit bigger dust bin too. For the price difference, I went with the 850 and I wholeheartedly reccomend it.