Shark IQ Robot with Self-Empty Base

Shark IQ Robot with Self-Empty Base

Does this item have a warranty?

Warranty: 90-Day Limited Warranty.

1 Like

What is the return window for this vacuum if the person I’m buying it for doesn’t like it?

SEE MY POST BELOW.

That’s too bad, lots of places do 30 days after Christmas, knowing that most of this stuff is Christmas gifts (heck, wonder if that includes the warranty too…)

Wait…
Sorry.
I forgot about the Holiday Return Policy.

Ugh.

I’m a dismayed undercover penguin now.

1 Like

Woot!'s Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased from Woot between 11/25/20 10/1/2020 and 12/25/2020 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2021 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

Woot’s Holiday Survival Guide 2020.

Can you get extended warranty

Bought TWO, RETURNED TWO. (one at a time.)

Both made a horrible CLACK CLACK CLACK continuously during operation. I made sure I bought with full return privileges since it was a new product without any indepth reviews.

Without full return privileges no one should go near this product. Yes, I did call Shark support and if I had taken them up on their offer I would have not been able to return the product.

I can not imagine how this product made it into production. It’s that bad.

Does this have the stocked filters already? Or do we have to buy it.

Hi there. I added the SquareTrade warranty widget to the features. It requires Flash. Don’t ask.

It comes with filters to run. Additional filters for replacement are up to you. :slight_smile:

consoling2

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

Woot!'s Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased from Woot between 11/25/20 10/1/2020 and 12/25/2020 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2021 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are in the Return Policy

1 Like

I ended up getting one for my parents, kinda regret it already, the next day (Black Friday) they were $319 on Amazon, and if you used your Prime card, it was 10% back instead of 5%, so basically $20 got you a year warranty on a new unit instead of the 90 days on a refurb. They oddly also had a renewed option via Amazon Warehouse for $303.99 - 20% on final checkout = $243.19, so about $25 cheaper than Woot’s refurb…

Absolutely not factory reconditioned. Out of the box there were pieces rattling around inside it. One of the wheels just flopped around and the plastic around it was all cracked. Should’ve just bought new.

Oh no! It sounds like it got damaged in shipment. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service and they’ll take care of you.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.