Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (S&D)

Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (S&D)

I have purchased reconditioned but never S&D. Can anybody tell me what to expect and if I should steer away? TIA!

1 Like

Same here. It says" Moderate use". Worries me for long it would have been used and what kind of life it still has left. Also will the vacuum have been used in a home with pets?

The one I got had some scratches on it that was it. Just got it about 30 min ago works great. They are factory reconditioned so I’m not worrying about it.

I just bought this sweeper it works amazing! It’s worth the money! Amazing not even the word for it ! It just had a few scatches that’s it . It did not effect it what so ever! It’s fully functions!

I just bought mine and got it today! It works beyond amazing ! Amazing not even the word for it! It just has a few scatches on it that’s it ! It fully functions ! It’s worth every penny! Also want to say I have pets I have 7 cats,dog,bird,chickens,and a bunny rabbit it picks up hair unbelievable!

It does have a few scratches but does not effect it at all! It fully functions works amazing with animals especially with cat hair and dog hair ! It’s worth every penny!

Let me tell you it’s worth evey penny ! It has a few scatches on it but does not effect it at all! It fully functions and works amazing on anything like cat fur your car etc .

Okay I realized the majority if not all of the positive comments are from the same user, so is there anyone different that has had a good experience

5 Likes

great but has it been used with pets before? I have no pets. Avoiding allergies.

There is no way I can recommend any of theses Shark vacuums. I bought a corded one last year and the filter needed to be cleaned after every use and the bag less container didn’t hold much at all.

I have pets and it’s was supposed to be a pet vacuum. I think this would be a great vacuum for a no pet household

Wow got this for my son… I put it together… And it’s great!.. I like it so much… I got one coming!! This thing sucks!!! (in the good way)!!

Was clean… No dirty filters… A few scratches… That’s it!!

Just opened mines, Số many scratches. Also the face place where the filter is does not close. It is broken and the filter keeps falling out. 1st and last time using woot.

I received my vacuum a few days ago. It was so scratched up, had marks everywhere. Looks like someone threw it down three flights of stairs. I was like, “I don’t care, as long as it works.” So I turn it on the brushroll mode, it makes a really loud noise, then the brushroll light turns red, and the brushroll stops spinning. I tried to troubleshoot it, based on the booklet, but it’s not working. I’m really annoyed with it. Plus, when it’s on, it smells like old lady. It’s supposed to be a fully functional vacuum, and it doesn’t even work on the setting for carpets. I’m hoping that it’s just a fluke, and I can exchange for another one.

@Wooter397394909

@Xxjennyxx509

Sorry for the Condition of the Vacuums, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

[Typing by Thunderson]

GO BACK TO BED DAMMIT

oh, and we love you, thanks for the help, feel better, blah blah get some rest.

TThighs: “I’M BORED! I’M TIRED OF BED!”

(Just trying to catch up so @manlapig doesnt have so much to do in the morning.)

[Typing by Thunderson]

2 Likes

Love mine! I have 2 now to clean each other’s filters regularly. I have a problem.

Oh, and the only thing that wasn’t right on one of them is one on the attachments is about 14" longer than it’s supposed to be but it’s awesome. I clean out the dryer and every ceiling corner of the house withit. And, neither of mine had many scratches and zero dents. But, after reading the comments, I see things happen. Still, in my opinion, getting one here is 1000x better than eBay (who sends us broken stuff or nothing at all and then the battle begins.)