Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (S&D)

My vacuum came yesterday and so far I love it! Compared to my old vacuum this thing has great suction power!! Worked great on pet hair in the rug, I was amazed on how much it sucked up. The transition from carpet to hardwood was good. I like that there is a brush roll shut off. So far so good! Great deal

1 Like

The one I received looked great and worked well. But when I went to empty the canaster I discovered one of the hinges is broken. It still works but kind of disappointed since this is the second purchase from Woot in the last month that has a problem.

How and the heck do you buy the 1 year protection for it when no one uses flash anymore?

Bought one and finally tried it out. Good times. Happy enough with it I bought two more. At this price, I’m okay with being too lazy to carry a vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs.

Only if reconditioned by the manufacturer. If someone else did it, not buying it. I got screwed over on a cell phone at one time by a big seller on Amazon that does their own reconditioning. 30 days of warantee. Day 32, phone broke

Hi there. I’m sorry about the hinges. Have you reached out to the warranty company to see what they can offer.

Warranty

@ThunderThighs … I know I already bought 2 but I’m taking care of my mother now at her place and I need one on every floor. Any more hiding in a corner somewhere or that someone sent back because of scratches? As long as it works (sucks hahaha)

Hi there. I’m sure we’ll have this or some other vacuum soonish. I don’t have eyes on our schedule though.

1 Like