Shark Pocket Ultra Steam Blaster for Hard Surfaces

Thanks!

Must say, the photo looks really odd today! I thought it was some kind of whacked out remote control car.

SOOOoooo…for “hard surfaces”? (get your mind out of the gutter!) The other Sharks say they can be used for upholstery–I’m not sure I’d do that anyway–anyone know why not on this one? Is it simply a diff set of attachments?

Bought the Bissel a while back here and that thing is tiny. It’s like all the attachments are made to clean after Lilliputians, that’s how tiny it is. Is this any bigger? It looks bigger but so did the Bissel, any help?

Just look at how far the steam would have to travel from the body of the unit to the actual mop head … wouldn’t it cool off quite a bit more than units that have the steamer built right into the mop handle? And I thought the regular upright Shark steam cleaner I had didn’t get hot enough to really clean very well.

Thanks - that put this one over the top - in for 1.

edit - I guess also you answered that question about whether the steam is hot enough.

Wow. When I saw that in the quality posts, I misread it as saying that his mom and sister had both died without warning, and implying that it was because they owned one.

I just LOL’d at your comment. That would be one really terrible product! “Yeah, this was a pretty good product until it killed two people in my family. But the price still makes it a good deal. Buy two!” LOL

Shipping Update
Shark Pocket Ultra Steam Blaster for Hard Surfaces has completely shipped via FedEx Ground. All tracking has been emailed to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

http://sharksteampocketmopthoughts.blogspot.com

I have just recently bought a shark steam pocket mop and have published a blog using my personal experience with the mop.

Check it out if you get a chance!

-Thanks,
Amy